Google+ post by Edward Henry on 2016-06-04 05:06:19 UTC

Well done EH… this is going to make a lot of people very happy :slight_smile:

Very interesting - which app are you using ?

Yes, very interesting! I don’t see an app “Tap 2 Wake” in the Play Store. The ones they have to do something similar require a proximity sensor. You’re really onto something here. From where you are touching in the upper left corner it looks like this could be a four square security pattern code as well. Please share more!

@SmartWatch_Ticks
This makes for a bit of interesting light reading… http://techpp.com/2015/03/13/android-double-tap-screen-wake-sleep-guide/
Last but definitely not the least option to look at is DTSO. The name stands for Double Tap Screen On/Off, and it’s an app that works very similarly to what you’ve noticed with Knock Lock. By creating an area for double tapping on your screen, it lets you set up how big this one should be.
Apart from that, it also lets you select what area of the screen you want to enable for waking the phone and which one you want to be activated for sleep mode. You can learn more about the way this one works by checking out this link and download it for free if your device is running on Android 2.3.3 or later.
After installing DTSO from Google Play, you should launch the tool and go to Settings to get started. You will see an option for Floating Widget which you can click on to adjust its size and transparency, but also the number of clicks required. Therefore, you can turn a double tap into a triple tap if you want to!

@Andrew_Davis Did you get it to work? Bedtime for me. I’ll check in tomorrow.

I guess it’s another battery drainer.

@Andrew_Davis did @Edward_Henry actually say that this is what he used?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Not yet :slight_smile:

@Lokifish_Marz @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 @SmartWatch_Ticks Sorry everyone but I was up very late so I slept in a bit. The app is “Knockr” in Play. As of right now it works but seems a little tempermental. I actually made so many small changes to my device yesterday I can’t tell battery performance accurately enough. Going to undo the changes one at a time starting with Knockr and let you know soon. Anyone else maybe able to find something out sooner be sure to let us know.

According to me senseless application for SmartWatch. I think definitely easier and faster once press the button on the side, than three times of clicking at the same point on the screen. On phone or tablet, it may make sense, but not in the watch on hand.

@SmartWatch_Ticks I was still playing around with it and was so excited I did the vid right away. That was the knock setting which shows a quadrant and it overides the double-tap setting, but I switched back and it’s working very well now.
BUT unfortunately yes, after testing for a few hours, @Piotr_Blazewicz is correct in assuming that battery drain is a little too high to be usable. But I will test other apps later on.

Где скачать циферблат и программу для управления приложениеми. Спасибо