Genesis Firmware and discussion - updated FW added to the folder

Please try the charging cable instead of the charging dock.

there definetly a battery issue with my watch since the begenin

i have try both nothing hapen with the wire and ive conect the dock staition ha well nothing now at thos point i dont even get the battry sing like in the picture before …ports are all clean has well

1 Like

All else fails try a different charging device. That’s why I use an inline voltmeter. You know if your power source is good and if power is transferring to the watch.

2 Likes

Ok, if it’s broken we will find a solution.

I cant find the scatterfile.

ive try all kind of we ro get it to charge nothing works different wire ect by usb tonthe computer nothing

1 Like

I looks like you are not looking at the right file, that looks like the flash tool file. The firmware file is is XY_G1-3300_EN_A3_20200416. It downloads as a .7z file and you have to extract the actual file from that download. You can then open the extracted file and find the scatter file.

1 Like

Thank you. I made it

How long did you leave it connected for? If only for a few minutes then try to leave it connected (through the cable, not the dock) for about an hour and see if you get any reaction afterwards

Can someone who has a working genesis test something? With a decent battery percentage remaining, turn the genesis off and place it on the charging dock. What I’m wondering is if it will then turn on by itself or if it will charge while still being off or if it will bootloop (if it makes it bootloop just disconnect it and turn it on and it should still be fine).

Edit: don’t try it in case it does bootloop and the bootloop doesn’t stop after taking the watch off of the dock (which is my latest theory)

I have the same problem 0 Power. I was able to charge 1 time. So Second time will not power on. Also before this happened took it to At&t and does not work with their system. Help is appreciated. Andre

When you are charging your watch with the dock there is a little button on the the top.
Does it make any difference when you press the button on the dock?

When you use the direct attach USB cable you should attach it to your pc USB port or a 5v power source… Like a phone charger.

Then leave it for a few minutes.
Like 10 minutes.
Then lightly press the top button on the watch and you should see the battery charging animation. Then the screen will go black again.

This is normal.
To check the charging status you have to gently press the top button or the screen will remain black.
If you press too hard it will try to boot.
So you need to be gently pressing the top button.

1 Like

ive try that to with usb the animation of chargin come up after a bit the kronos logo apear and it come back dead nonway to charge

@Cedric_calixte The animation will appear and then screen will go black.
This is normal. Leave it charging after this.

If you need to check charging progress then a light “quick” press of the top button will show you how the battery is filling up.

But press too hard and it will try to boot so be gentle and quick when you are checking.

@Cedric_calixte what power source are you using?

its been plug with the computer usb all day and nothing ive test the port make sur it could charge it it does charge other devicd

@Cedric_calixte And when you light press the top button?
Is that the USB cable you got with the watch?
Sorry for asking all the questions but we are desperate to get to the bottom of this.

All the tests we have done show that everything is working as expected.

yes for sure it the one i got with the watch i try various connection replace usb wire try defirent charging adapters (exept fast charging ones because i now its not combatible ) …ive try direct usb with the original wire ive try with the power bank of the headphones we got we it the watch looks like it doest want to take charge

Thanks.
So please… What happens when you light press the top button when the cable is attached to your computer and the Watch?
A single light press of the top button should show you something