For those who can't wait for the @G1NTON1C Vacheron Constantin 57260

I offer this stripped-down version with moon phase, hour (the big blue pointer), minutes, seconds and days of the month… Certainly NOT a substitute for what I am sure will be a @G1NTONIC masterpiece, rather something to help me while away the hours…

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: www.Vacheron-Constantin.com/

11 Likes

Download doens’t exist anymore, could you fix it please?

Pablo - I have run out of space on Dropbox and therefore have deleted many files there and on my system. Hope you understand.

1 Like

@doubledad Ok sorry, I didn’t want to disturb you. There are cloud solutions that gives you unlimited storage like https://www.waistra.com/ (at the moment web page doesn’t work or at least with my browser) if you need more space.

Hmm, this is problematic. Of course we know the problem of dead links from members who are no longer active. Or also from members whom Google deleted the G-drive.
But when active members delete files for space reasons, it becomes difficult. Please delete the entire post in this case, otherwise this place will quickly become a kind of ghost town and finding a working link will become a game of chance…
@Pablo_Eleven
@Dr_Andy_Vishnu
@Eric_Crochemore

3 Likes

Google drive offers more storage space

Can anyone else, who may have a copy of the Vacheron 57260, share a download link? That would be much appreciated. Thank you. I’m very much looking forward to G1NT0N1C’s version as well.

I have to admit that with this watch I met my ultimate boss. It was clear to me from the start that compromises would be necessary. But the number of compromises got longer and longer, so eventually I put it aside. I spent many weeks studying the Jewish alphabet and calendar. Then a few weeks with the Gregorian calendar.
I have a “.watch” version of this watch that is quite advanced, including a fully working Westminster strike. But I promised myself that I would not publish this until I have resolved all problems. Even if that means it never happens.

2 Likes

Try this:

@doubledad @G1NT0N1C I’ve completed my .watch version of this watch. I’ve included a link below to my video showing it in action. Virtually all of the complications operate functionally and accurately, including the Hebrew calendar, minute repeater, hourly/quarterly chime, sidereal time (for a preset location), equation of time, split-second chronograph, second time zone, alarm, and many more.

https://youtu.be/wZH1hLhx56o

5 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you @doubledad !

I highly recommend that all Forum members take a look at this Utbube video. Absolutely fascinating to watch how this masterpiece works! Congratulations on a splendid effort @onourwatches ! Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Thank you so much @Doonsbury.

1 Like

This is an amazing piece of work. The fully functional complications and the zoom functionality to see the details are unique. If you head over to his YouTube channel, there are other watch face masterpiece videos well worth watching…

1 Like

Thank you @vtraveler. Many of the more challenging complications in the VC 57260 are similar to ones I programmed previously for various other watch face homages, so I was able to port over that programming. But the Hebrew calendar was a new challenge that I wasn’t sure I’d manage, but after much effort, frustration and angst I finally completed it.

1 Like

This is most weird! The face works perfect on my Kospet Prime but on the Optymus 2 the bottom - middle dial has its hand missing. Where it go?

Agreed… That’s very weird. Some faces need UL, but I’m not sure that is the case here…

Since my firmware update I can now use UL and the hand has appeared. So, if it don’t work then it needs UL. Maybe a difference between Android versions has uset somethig?