Firmware

Yesterday I got a message that there was a update, but due the Root (Kingoo) it doesn’t install.
Did a factory reset, but I’m still rooted.
Has anybody a copy of it so I can installit with SP_flashtool ?

regards,

Bert

Look here : /board/16/factory-firmware-downloads

Mar 15, 2017 12:49:32 GMT 1 mee said:
Yesterday I got a message that there was a update, but due the Root (Kingoo) it doesn't install. Did a factory reset, but I'm still rooted. Has anybody a copy of it so I can installit with SP_flashtool ?

regards,

Bert

do unroot and look again for updates, you can’t flash updates only the rom itself, just unroot the watch.

Mar 15, 2017 12:52:11 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Thank you for sharing, installed the Lemfo Lem5  version, apparently I better had unchecked Preloader, doesn't start and can't flash through the wrong preloader. Have you any experience with this, can't find other Firmware.

Best regards,

Bert

Mar 15, 2017 16:35:21 GMT 1 mee said:
Mar 15, 2017 12:52:11 GMT 1 ricktop said:

Thank you for sharing, installed the Lemfo Lem5  version, apparently I better had unchecked Preloader, doesn't start and can't flash through the wrong preloader. Have you any experience with this, can't find other Firmware.

Best regards,

Bert

flash the rom again and make sure the preloader is’nt marked and then check that you still have imei.

Mar 15, 2017 17:40:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Mar 15, 2017 16:35:21 GMT 1 mee said:
Thank you for sharing, installed the Lemfo Lem5  version, apparently I better had unchecked Preloader, doesn’t start and can’t flash through the wrong preloader.
Have you any experience with this, can’t find other Firmware.

Best regards,

Bert

flash the rom again and make sure the preloader is’nt marked and then check that you still have imei.

Found the problem/solution, the firmware I flashed was W616 where my watch is w618 :-(.
On this forum I found how to solve, where there is no W618 Firmware Lemfo to download.
I Flashed firmware from Finow X5 W618, after that I flashed Lemfo Firmware again, but now un-ticked Preloader and yes I’m back in business.
imei still working.

Thanks for helping.

Mar 16, 2017 11:05:04 GMT 1 mee said:

Mar 15, 2017 17:40:18 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Found the problem/solution, the firmware I flashed was W616 where my watch is w618 :-(.
On this forum I found how to solve, where there is no W618 Firmware Lemfo to download.
I Flashed firmware from Finow X5 W618, after that I flashed Lemfo Firmware again, but now un-ticked Preloader and yes I’m back in business.
imei still working.

Thanks for helping.

thanks for sharing:)