Finow X5 plus has come out

Like promised the finow has come out his last smartwatch before 11-11 on markets 

1gb Ram / 8gb Rom and quadcore mtk …

to be continued   

It’s probably going to be same as X3+ but with X5 buttons, nothing more.

Just saw it on Aliexpress and Jessie posted on google plus…great price of $111.11  Also noticed that LEMFO LEM5 is out and will be $109 on 11/11/2016.  They are basically the same watch, but the straps are different

I read on other forums that the screen of lemfo lem5 is class B IPS OLED This is why the price is a bit low.Unlike Finow has x5 + they mention that it is an amoled screen A + .
other thing i think that the strap of le5 is better than x5+

Nov 8, 2016 21:53:11 GMT 1 Splen said:
Just saw it on Aliexpress and Jessie posted on google plus…great price of $111.11  Also noticed that LEMFO LEM5 is out and will be $109 on 11/11/2016.  They are basically the same watch, but the straps are different

not quite, the finow x5+ has better high quality screen

Nov 9, 2016 14:30:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 8, 2016 21:53:11 GMT 1 Splen said:

Are you sure about your info “better high quality screen” ? I am also thinking about to change again because i like the leather band from den LEMFO LEM5 more than X5 +

Nov 10, 2016 8:40:43 GMT 1 hyperx said:

Nov 9, 2016 14:30:38 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Are you sure about your info “better high quality screen” ? I am also thinking about to change again because i like the leather band from den LEMFO LEM5 more than X5 +

when i had the D5 i hated the leather straps BUT with the x3+ i'm afraid the straps will break and it is'nt easy to replace them so yes the x5+ with leather straps is way preferable but the LEM5 also has leather straps, no? and about the specs, yes it was posted on the G+ community.

Im rather annoyed at this as i just bought my x5 and now i find out a new version is released.
Would it be possible to install the plus’s 5.1 filmware on the original x5?

I think no, because of the different processors.

Smartwatch ticks uploaded a video about this watch…

Wow not a fan of that keyboard or interface :confused:

Nov 10, 2016 14:38:00 GMT 1 raptor5 said:
Im rather annoyed at this as i just bought my x5 and now i find out a new version is released. Would it be possible to install the plus's 5.1 filmware on the original x5?

there is a custom rom based on android 5.

I don´t see any differences ! How could you see the differences in an youtube video ?
I want to be really sure before buying one…

Nov 11, 2016 0:52:03 GMT 1 teebo said:
Nov 9, 2016 11:04:04 GMT 1 becchir2003 said:
I read on other forums that the screen of lemfo lem5 is class B IPS OLED This is why the price is a bit low.Unlike Finow has x5 + they mention that it is an amoled screen A + . other thing i think that the strap of le5 is better than x5+

Yes finow x5 plus have a better screen than lem5, look this video to see difference. Lem5 have a first generation amoled screen same that first finow x5 I think. On video of lem5 the screen is less bright that screen of finow x5 plus.

Do you know if its easy to find brscelet replacement? I would like to use a metalic one

Nov 11, 2016 15:44:32 GMT 1 teebo said:
Nov 11, 2016 8:49:33 GMT 1 hyperx said:
I don´t see any differences ! How could you see the differences in an youtube video ? I want to be really sure before buying one...

Message from Jessie Lin (Finowatch): "Finow X5plus use more simply New UI, and the Screen is using A grade screen, we are the only one use this screen material in all smart watch manufacturer".

Screen of finow x5 is more bright and more colorful on youtube video we see a difference yes (720p for both videos).
I prefer screen of finow x5 plus but i prefer strap of black lem5.
The orange strap of lem5 is nice but it look likes for women.

Me too i prefer the black strap of lemfo on silver finow x5+… but no chance to combine them…finally ive ordered x5+ because the quality of screen …ive asked the lemfo official youtube channel owner about the kind of lem5 screen he answered me " i don’t know"! For that i’m turned to finow .

I was going to buy 1 and 1 x5+ and LEM5 because of the straps but I just decided to cancel my x5 plus and bought 2 LEM5 (black and silver) because I like their straps. All AMOLED screens are the same technology. The difference in screen is just a gimmic name + config parameters (color, brightness, saturation, etc.) Don’t believe me, please search for it.

AMOLED is the standard name for this screen technology. Super AMOLED, Optic AMOLED, AMOLED A+, AMOLED Plus, AMOLED HD, etc. are just commercial names for their custom config on an AMOLED screen.

The real deal on it is about the generation of Pentile Matrix and its specifications (more brighter, less burning, less ghosting, more colors, etc.) for these smartwatches the AMOLED technology is the same and the best on the market. If you don’t like the colors arrange then you can change them with custom kernel tools (apps, libs, etc.) the same way as you can do it on your phone.

Nov 12, 2016 12:09:29 GMT 1 teebo said:
No the amoled screen of finow x5 plus is differrent than screen of finow x5 first generation for sur. SmartWatch Ticks have finow x5 and x5 plus and he makes difference of screen on a video and he saids screen of x5 plus is better than x5.

I think you've misread me. I was talking about current generation of smartwatches (X5 plus, LEM5, etc.) not current vs previous models.

Of course if you compare a new smartwatch with an older one it will be better or at least it suppose to be better if not why the Plus sign, right?. If you check for chipset, UI, Android version, etc. X5 plus is better than X5. but we don’t know for sure (as you said) if the AMOLED panel from X5 plus compared with older X5 has a newer technology, probably the correct answer is YES (I think so) but only manufacturer can tell us that information and you can’t assume the screen quality is better just based on the superficial apreciation of someone else. As I said, the differences you’re gonna see from one display to another one come from the setting parameters of screen (they’re different and configurable) but if you’re gonna compare quality of the screen panel then you need technical test not one based only on what your eyes can see.

Finally, you can’t take one superficial review as technical analysis, based on that assumption then the Q3 plus has a crappy AMOLED display because of those glitches showed in his video (even when he clarified that both models were prototypes, not final version).

Nov 10, 2016 20:11:17 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 10, 2016 14:38:00 GMT 1 raptor5 said:
Im rather annoyed at this as i just bought my x5 and now i find out a new version is released.
Would it be possible to install the plus’s 5.1 filmware on the original x5?

there is a custom rom based on android 5.

Hi Sonia . Has there been a update for finow x5 after :-

v.s 160524
ALPS.KK1.MP7.V1.22

Thanks
Tim

I buy a finow x5 plus from aliexpress. I hope to enjoy it in 2 or 3 weeks.

Mine has been shipped out today. But I cannot track parcel with number LPxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Do you know what carrier is it?