Finow X3 plus

Nov 7, 2016 12:35:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 7, 2016 2:16:16 GMT 1 polaris59 said:
Hi Max

1. 18 hrs? No Way. You’ll be lucky to get 6hrs with that kind of use. You might get 2 hrs with the screen on dim mode. This is one feature of my Omate Rise that is actually good, can’t do it on the X3+
    2)GPS is ok outside under a clear sky if it’s not on your wrist (!)
  2. Sound quality is pretty good.
  3. Bluetooth is pretty good as long as you’re not running Nougat on your phone.

Only way I can come close to 18 hrs is to turn off all wrist actions, GPS, wifi and 3G, disable any Google syncing, use Greenify to freeze everything, put it on my desk and never touch it. Every time I use it even for a few minutes is at least 10% battery drain.
If you’re happy with 6hrs (optimistically) it’s a nice watch. But I bet with your usage you won’t see 6hrs.
Best battery life on my watches is 1) my X01s (phenomenal battery life, don’t have to disable anything) 2) my Omate Rise… good battery life even with an always on display 3) my Zeblaze Blitz, pretty impressive battery and performance but very limited with 4G ROM 4) absolute dead last (but my favourite) is my X3+. I just take it off a few times a day and drop it on the charger, it does charge quickly.

you’re not getting at least 15hr??? is your watch rooted?

Yes it is rooted, and I’m currently experimenting with a couple of hibernation apps. The killer for me is having a sim card installed, I’m in an urban area with great 3g coverage but no way can I have 3g, wifi, agps and wrist actions on and get more than a few hours. I’ve tried Greenify and it seems to help but then I’m basically eliminating all the functionality of the watch.
What advantages and optimizing would you suggest on a rooted watch?

Nov 7, 2016 15:47:40 GMT 1 polaris59 said:

Nov 7, 2016 12:35:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
you’re not getting at least 15hr??? is your watch rooted?

Yes it is rooted, and I’m currently experimenting with a couple of hibernation apps. The killer for me is having a sim card installed, I’m in an urban area with great 3g coverage but no way can I have 3g, wifi, agps and wrist actions on and get more than a few hours. I’ve tried Greenify and it seems to help but then I’m basically eliminating all the functionality of the watch.
What advantages and optimizing would you suggest on a rooted watch?

rooting the watch will help you see what is killing your battery, install Wakelock Detector and uninstall what ever effects too much battery life.

Hi,

My X3 plus reached surprisingly the 16H with 26% left (batter). I did not used it a lot(without connection neither, safe mode)