FINOW X3 PLUS : TIPS for Battery, enhancement, etc

I also am using the SIM watch (NO ROOT), but I have installed Power Battery and battery life is great now.
Power Battery : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lionmobi.battery#details-reviews

Nov 20, 2016 11:25:45 GMT 1 kameniczki said:
I also am using the SIM watch, but I have installed Power Battery and battery life is great now. Power Battery : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lionmobi.battery#details-reviews

thanks, i have good battery life because i've onticed that when i charge it when it is on the battery last more than a day but i always make sure when i'm at home wifi on and 3g is off same for gps and bt is always on. i get around a day i got to say that my D5 has better battery life because i could have left everything on and still get a full day usage that is why i'm sure it is a software bug than a hardware, the x3+ is just amazing: fast and easy to use something that the D5 (4.4) lack. i like the x5+ but i do'nt like the size of the screen the 1.3 is perfect for me but i do'nt understand why they do'nt make a  1.3 oled watch?

Yesterday I did ROOT watches, batteries now holds really great. Continue to use Battery Power, excellent background applications hibernates in standby mode.