Finow News: Hi every one, Finow X5 plus has come out, from today on,

I got a shipping notice too but in reality it hasn’t shipped. They are now saying there is a bug in the firmware and shipping is delayed. I paid for DHL to the uk and I have no idea when it will even ship and my buyer protection is only for 20 days. Perhaps Jessie can explain?

Well that’s bad news…

It took me 4 messages to get an answer. I’ve no doubt the watch will ship… It’s just when!

I think my watch is lost in transit, DHL has no record of it but supposedly you shipped it out a week ago??? Anyone receive their watch yet??? I also ordered the LEM5 from LEMFO and it arrived within 6 days of the order…what’s going on FINOW???

I assume Jessie doesn’t post on here when people have issues?

Wow, have you seen how much the X5+ is selling for at this moment? 296 euros! I ordered mine for 103 euros… if I ever get it… there’s still no tracking information available for my order.
@Jessie_Lin any information?

I just clicked the link she posted above and it says $128.12 USD

Jessie when will you start shipping???

@tim_Collins They are still selling them. Same company I bought mine from. Just checked.

Finow X5plus/X5 plus X5 smart watch MTK6580 Quad core A 1.39" AMOLED Display 3G 1G 8G Bluetooth Wifi Heart rate Smartwatch
http://s.aliexpress.com/zAFrqMzm
(from AliExpress Android)
@tim_Collins

The item with high number of orders is no more available :angry: on integrety superb http://market. no tracking information no information …i don’t know why there is two finow x5 plus watches on the same market with different prices :confused: .

“2016.11.23 16:39 (GMT-7): Successful departure from warehouse”
Yes!! Tracking number is also confirmed by Singapore post.

I finally have an active tracking number on DHL with expected delivery to USA Tuesday

Mine arrived today! At work though will check it out later.

“2016.11.25 23:00 (GMT-7): Hand over to airline”
Babysteps…

2016.12.02 10:38 (GMT-7): 【8】Despatched to overseas (Country code: NL)
Just a little bit more patience… :slight_smile:

@Ronald_Jansen It’s worth the wait. Quality watch. I love it!

2016.12.12 11:07 (GMT-7): 【8】Arrival at Processing Center (Country code: NL)
Maybe this week? fingers crossed!

Finally it has arrived! But I have big problems! Android says it wants to update Google Play services. So I go along and enter my Google account, but then the watch just freezes! Can’t scroll or tap anything… Back button helps to get back in control, but them the update is cancelled. Don’t know what to do.