FIFA WorldCup 2018 I'm a Fan of the English Team ,

@Clive_Mason Hope you like it :wink:
12’o’clock=powerdial , 6’o’clock=24h dial

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BLtsWLXYOZ-cvetGScVNEF3tpDiJxstG/view?usp=drivesdkmissing/deleted image from Google+

Cheers Jorg, I knew I could rely on you to come up with the goods!!! Excellent watchface!!! 2 more to come (hopefully?). Sorry for keeping you busy… didn’t expect it a couple of weeks ago, but well worth it!! :slight_smile:
+Jörg Hessinger

@Clive_Mason you’re welcome, it’s a pleasure for me. Yesterday my wife opened the sidewindow of our car in full drive and our englandflag flew away and is broken now​:confused::smile:

Pleased to hear you were (until the window opened:( )visibily supporting England… very brave if you are in Germany!! :slight_smile:

@Clive_Mason well, i once buy a UnionJackFlag for the Car at Poundland - Hope to change and repair the flag to support England into the FINAL(yes,we drive back and pick up the damaged flag ):grin:

@Clive_Mason Farewell Of A Common Team

missing/deleted image from Google+

Once again, great work, Jorg!! Shame it has almost come to an end, once we’ve come 3rd!! Pity we didn’t quite have enough to see it to the final!! Only 1 more to go :slight_smile:

Beatifull watch faces! Can you make Swedish flag please?