Faces for the ladies?

Hello everybody! I am new to the world of smart watches and this community, and as beautiful as all of the watch faces being made, are on here,I was wondering if anyone could make a few geared toward the ladies in the group (Florals, fun pastel color/neon mixes patterns etc).I have the Zeblaze Thor Pro 3g, and although I really love it, I would like something to soften the look of my beloved, behemoth (lol) of a watch. Can be analog or digital but would like steps and battery info built in. Thanks all in advanced.

hello, I have the same watch as you. Please go and make requests with links to watchfaces you’d like.

I don’t really have any super professional “proper” watchfaces. So they don’t look like replica watch-faces of existing watches.

But i do have some nice ones with a feminine touch that i could upload if you use Universal Launcher, if you’re interested. I can clean them up so they’re ready for proper public use.

@lazybunnykiera thanks for the offer but I’m not using the universal launcher in my watch. I tried it and it just wasn’t working out for me. Do u have any for stock launcher?

Sorry, this is the only one i have that isn’t animated. And I totally get it if this isn’t your style. Yup… it’s my avatar.
Like i said, it’s not a traditional watch-face copy. I’m not into the fake “rolex” watchface looks.
If you do get Universal Launcher working for you, let me know. I personally really like UL, has a bug that annoys me, but for the most part it works great.

There are 2 versions included, 1 has the steps counter above the battery counter. the other does not.
clock_skin_model

1 Like

Ok, here’s another one i just threw together really quick, i think you can see the theme, i can alter it if you want something changed.

There are 4 variations, 2 Celsius, 2 Fahrenheit. One of each with and without the heart rate monitor, since not sure everyone uses or has a heart rate monitor.

If you want i can make one without the rotating second counter. The second counter is a bit weird. the numbers and dots counter rotate, and the bright dot moves clockwise, both at half speed, so they match up.

There’s also an AM/PM that shows up for 12h clock modes, right above the second counter above the digital second counter.

clock_skin_model

2 Likes

These are awesome thanks @lazybunnykiera downloading now