Faces for People who use the watch on the right hand

Hi.
Could you recommend some digital faces for the people who use the watch on the right hand.?

Thanks

Are you talking about upside down?

2 Likes

The point of view with the left hand is 90 degrees different to the left hand

Hm, it shouldn’t make a difference as the point of view is not taken into account.

1 Like

How do you think that?
If I rotate the watch face 90 degrees, will “12 o’clock” be “9 o’clock” or “3 o’clock”?
Sure, no one did that. But I don’t think he’ll make one.
Have you ever tried to wear your watch with these watch faces on your right hand? Or are you just interested?
90 degrees is only true if you hold both hands that way.
If you put it side by side in parallel it is 0 degrees.
If facing each other then 180 degrees.

when I wear the watch on my left arm, I look at the watch from about the 4:30 position. When I wear the watch on my right arm, it’s from the 7:30 position. I don’t think it makes any difference though. It could only make a difference in the position of the complications. However, he speaks of a digital watch. I don’t see where there could be differences.

1 Like

For a digital watch, “8” should not be “infinite”. :wink: :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe @Dr_Andy_Vishnu can explain the problem. He was appointed head of the left-handed department.

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhh @G1NT0N1C ! A very nice “Pass the ball to the good Doctor” maneuver there! :woozy_face: :crazy_face: Just in passing folks, if I wear a digital or an analog watch on my right wrist instead of my left wrist, the face is in exactly the same viewing perspective…I can see and correctly tell the time on either wrist (And yes, even if you wear it under either wrist! So (And believe me Kiddies, it pains me to say it! :woozy_face:) @G1NT0N1C is dead right, it makes no difference whatsoever…BUT, as he suggests, please plague @Dr_Andy_Vishnu about it! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, 'If I wear my watch on my right ankle, will it look the same as if I wear it on my left ankle"?! Answer please Dr Andy! :crazy_face:, Doons

2 Likes

I resign :+1:

2 Likes

the department for left-handed questions was dissolved with immediate effect. Topic closed. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::+1:thank god

2 Likes