Excellent app to shake watch to see clockface

Hello all, I have found a good app that seems to solve a common issue/complaint: not being able to see the watchface you select by the shaking gesture. The app “Shake Screen-on” play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=xzy.android.shakelight&hl=en works very well. 

On my LF16, I disabled the stock gesture. Check the boxes for ‘start on power up’ and ‘bypass screen lock’ and set the sensitivity of the shake to 2.5x (or whatever you like) so that it doesn’t come on accidentally. The best part is, you don’t see the ugly digital face any more! Now when you shake, it goes straight to your watchface!

No word on battery impact yet.

nice

excellent…works better than the default gesture. Will see the impact on battery

Works well KW88

Hallo all , on KW88 works well but somehow know how to stop the vibrations when wakes up the sceen ?

bad news, drains battery very fast

Feb 23, 2017 16:35:49 GMT 1 guest said:
Hallo all , on KW88 works well but somehow know how to stop the vibrations when wakes up the sceen ?

The haptic feedback option should be unchecked if you don't want it to vibrate.

Real Shame battery Killer

thank you very much +gotmlk98 but the apps kill the battery pretty fast.

Strange, I am not experiencing a dramatic battery drain at all… Must be different for each model

Feb 25, 2017 3:46:09 GMT 1 gotmlk98 said:
Strange, I am not experiencing a dramatic battery drain at all... Must be different for each model

which watch do you have? with the x series i have'nt experienced a draining problems with most apps but with the s99 which has sinwear software battery life is just awful.
Feb 22, 2017 23:20:02 GMT 1 leafar said:
nice

KW88 Tnx.

Follow

Feb 25, 2017 14:59:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 25, 2017 3:46:09 GMT 1 gotmlk98 said:
Strange, I am not experiencing a dramatic battery drain at all… Must be different for each model

which watch do you have? with the x series i have’nt experienced a draining problems with most apps but with the s99 which has sinwear software battery life is just awful.

I have a lemfo lf16

Feb 25, 2017 22:03:12 GMT 1 gotmlk98 said:

Feb 25, 2017 14:59:36 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
which watch do you have? with the x series i have’nt experienced a draining problems with most apps but with the s99 which has sinwear software battery life is just awful.

I have a lemfo lf16

it’s software is sinwear which as i see on the s99 is just bad, are you using 3g? if yes, try to see how the watch behave without 3g.

I can’t use with my KW88 it’s too much battery drain. In sport action it can use for 4 hours.

Very nice. im using it on Lemfo lf16

finally you set me free thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

On X5+ vibrates allways - doesnt matter is haptic checked or not. But app is worth to be installed.

Ups, drains battery very fast Uninstalled.

Nice app, but I must confirm the battery drain on my DM368/LF16/l3. Normally my smart watch loses max. 5% battery in the night, while it is in flight mode. With shake it loses about 20-25%

The sesond thing is that the watch goes on “normally” for about 3-5 seconds, while shake turns it on for min. 15 seconds (depends on auto off setting in your watch). As I could see it is a pretty old app (2013?) which was not developed during the last years. I wonder whether there is another app doing the same as shake?