Does anyone know which model of Colmi smartwatch that look like kw88 with 1gb

Does anyone know which model of Colmi smartwatch that look like kw88 with 1gb of ram and no camera?
I’m try to find the review of this watch but not know how to search.
Colmi didn’t state the model code.

No, can’t say I know that one. We don’t see it here anyway. Maybe look on the Colmi Aliexpress store.

Too bad.
I’ve already look through their store but no review and no model code state any where on the product page.

@Henk_Scheerooren Sorry man, that not the one and I know their store. I’m just looking for review or overview.

FYI don’t post store’s link, I got warning recently from asking for info with store’s link.

@Henk_Scheerooren the confusion is because it is nothing to do with KW88 - it is an IQI I4.
Re-branded by Colmi.
@Kornz_P is also correct that we do not allow external vendor links - so I will have to remove your post @Henk_Scheerooren .
Don’t take it personally - it’s just the way it is.

Oops my bad. Just did not know that.

@Kornz_P there are serveral with those specs you named, also saw a view Youtube reviews of serveral Colmi"s with specs like that. You don’t know the modelnumber?

@Henk_Scheerooren I’ve already spent my energy to gather the info of all android watch model nearly equal to when I did my thesis ^^