Do not! Buy no.1 watches

Hi guys,
I know that this thread is a little bit odd but if I can “save” some of you than why not

I’ve recently bought the d5 plus
And its a horrible watch
The battery is pure no more than 4 hours of standby (yes standby)

You can’t use it with sim
It’s getting overly hot, burning hot!
The firmware is the shitiest firmware I’ve ever seen, and more.

I’ve even mailed (after I found how) to no.1 company
But they don’t really care about their customers try to find their “customers care”.
Shortly I will recommend this watches.
X5 plus
X3 plus
Or
iqi i2
Iqi i3
Please post it in every forum you know maybe this shity company will wake up.
Thanks

Is it realy so bad, i read many other thinks?

Nov 18, 2016 1:40:43 GMT 1 shaul said:
Hi guys, I know that this thread is a little bit odd but if I can "save" some of you than why not

And its a horrible watch

But they don’t really care about their customers try to find their “customers care”.
X5 plus
X3 plus
Or
iqi i2
Iqi i3
Thanks

try to flash the x3+ rom on it but do'nt mark the preload. you are right about their customer service it is not great, post on their youtube channel so others will read about your situation with the watch.
Nov 18, 2016 1:40:43 GMT 1 shaul said:
Hi guys, I know that this thread is a little bit odd but if I can "save" some of you than why not

And its a horrible watch

X5 plus
X3 plus
Or
iqi i2
Iqi i3
Thanks

maybe your battery is defected or the watch is. where did you buy this watch? i owned kw88 and finow q1 and both had the same battery issues that you described.

[/quote]try to flash the x3+ rom on it but do’nt mark the preload. you are right about their customer service it is not great, post on their youtube channel so others will read about your situation with the watch.[/quote]

Sonia do you think it’s possible?
Did you try it?
If so how can I do it?

Nov 18, 2016 10:03:54 GMT 1 shaul said:

try to flash the x3+ rom on it but do'nt mark the preload. you are right about their customer service it is not great, post on their youtube channel so others will read about your situation with the watch.[/quote]

Did you try it?
If so how can I do it?
[/quote]

no, i have’nt tried but it is possible since they are with the same hardware, just do’nt mark the preload, wait until i get positive ok that 100% it can be done and i’ll notify you, בסדר?  
but before you’ll flash the watch with x3+ rom, did you tried to charge it only when it is on and never let it shut before charge, try to do so and do’nt charge it when it is shut off, these problems got to do with firmware and not hardware i am positive that with custom rom all these issues will be solved but for now there is’nt one for our watches, btw did you root your watch?

I have the Firmware from X3+ on my D5+ a long time and it works very well.

No any one of your problems with my D5+ watch. In standby mode the watch left 2 days after the last firmware update.

Nov 19, 2016 12:03:43 GMT 1 piero said:
No any one of your problems with my D5+ watch. In standby mode the watch left 2 days after the last firmware update.

how long does it last with 3g? what happen if you use gps or bt or wifi or some of them at the same time?

I don’t use the SIM, so I don’t know how long it last with 3g. When I use the watch in bt mode connected to the phone, it last less more than 1 day whit moderate use of notifications (SMS, FB, e-mail, ecc)
I only use Wi-Fi to install/update app.

Nov 18, 2016 12:00:09 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 18, 2016 10:03:54 GMT 1 shaul said:

try to flash the x3+ rom on it but do’nt mark the preload. you are right about their customer service it is not great, post on their youtube channel so others will read about your situation with the watch.

Did you try it?
If so how can I do it?
[/quote]

no, i have’nt tried but it is possible since they are with the same hardware, just do’nt mark the preload, wait until i get positive ok that 100% it can be done and i’ll notify you, בסדר?
but before you’ll flash the watch with x3+ rom, did you tried to charge it only when it is on and never let it shut before charge, try to do so and do’nt charge it when it is shut off, these problems got to do with firmware and not hardware i am positive that with custom rom all these issues will be solved but for now there is’nt one for our watches, btw did you root your watch?[/quote]

Sonia I charge it only when it on I’m aware of that bug
And I didn’t root it
I wanted a watch that does the basic thing +3g that’s it
But the d5+ don’t do it
I’ve trying several uses with the watch
I’m aware that if I pool out the sim (or put on airplane mode) it will last at least a day (13-16 hours) but with some of the connections like Bluetooth and WiFi it does not last that long
And I know it’s a software bug because as I said
D5+ - X3+ - X1+ etc…
Are all with the same hardware.

And Sonia I will glad if you could help me with a manual how to flash rom
I’m good only with the snapdragon processors not mtk

shaul, come to the israeli g+ community andorid smartwatch and i’ll explain how to flash a rom

D5+, X3+ etc are all watch with a little battery… You want use them like a smartphone with a huge battery?
Humm…

ilanshahaf AvatarNov 19, 2016 23:28:29 GMT 1 ilanshahaf said:
shaul, come to the israeli g+ community andorid smartwatch and i'll explain how to flash a rom

Can you please link me to there?

Nov 20, 2016 9:42:46 GMT 1 shaul said:
ilanshahaf AvatarNov 19, 2016 23:28:29 GMT 1 ilanshahaf said:
shaul, come to the israeli g+ community andorid smartwatch and i'll explain how to flash a rom

Can you please link me to there?

plus.google.com/communities/116875248442570157823