DJ watch for @Paul_Harwood

Paul - Here’s the final…

clock_skin_model

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying so quickly. I would prefer the vinyl record to cover the whole face, but what you’ve done there is definitely on the right lines. I’m having a problem with my Kospet Prime right now. I tried to open a watch face that I downloaded and it wouldn’t open. Now, every time I reboot the watch it keeps trying to open the last watch face. I cannot get to any menu to reset the watch back to factory settings. This white line just keeps spinning around the watch face like it’s trying to open the face I downloaded. I really do t know how to fix this. I’ve shut the watch down and it still does it after booting.

Have a “full record prototype” and will finish tomorrow

Prototype

1 Like

That’s really cool!

Try this

1 Like

In the long press menu there’s a last app icon, you maybe can switch to settings…

1 Like

Tim you are an absolute star!! I kept swiping furiously and i managed to get into the bubble apps menu and reset to factory settings. Thanks so much for your help. Happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

Your very welcome . Happy new year to you too :+1:

1 Like

No need to do a factory reset next time. Just delete the watchface.

2 Likes

Hi Doubledad,

First of all, can i say a huge thank you for taking the time to make this watch face for me. I will use it to do the countdown for NYE at my posh gig.

Is there any chance you could send me the zip file through google drive? I cannot use Dropbox because my MacBook is too old to support it now.

Kind Regards,

DJ Paul Harwood

Hi Paul,

There is no requirement to have Dropbox for receiving a file. You can just click the zip file by Doubledad and choose to go to the website rather than the app and then download it there right from your browser. It even works in a browser on a phone :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for my DJ Logo watch face, I love it!!

My pleasure!

Hi Doubledad,

Is there any chance you could make the vinyl record spin faster, adjust the date to make it a bit bigger and also change the font of the digital clock. I’ve attached a photo of the digital style that I like. Thank you so much for all your help on this project. I’m sorry for being a pain.

Can’t spin faster. Don’t have that font. Here’s all I can do:

That’s fine. It was just a thought i had. I love it, i’m using it as my watch face all the time now. Thanks again for taking the time to make me a very happy DJ!!

Happy New Year!!

1 Like

You are welcome, Happy New Year

Hi Doubledad,

I used your watch face design to do the countdown at my NYE gig and it worked flawlessly. Lots of people have commented your watch face design and they think it’s great.

Would you be able to make me the same watch face again, but with the attached logo instead. Also, could you make the vinyl record slightly darker (Almost Black).

Thank you so much. I really appreciate everything you’ve done.

Kind Regards,

Paul

Sorry, I’m out of business

5 Likes

LMAO! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like