Digital vs analog clock; digiOwn6

New Watchface, :slight_smile:

didiOwn6

clock_skin_model

:floppy_disk: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWir23LGWyXqN8N21XcVEpkV3cwPzafl/view?usp=sharing

:bulb: Please, leave a comment for any suggestions.

4 Likes

No real suggestions mate, but I did want to say that I like the combination of Digital and Analog and the very “Boldness” of the watch face. It certainly stands out! :+1:t2: Cheers, Doons

P.S. I went to download it, but it says I need to “Request access” which I have done.

Dear Doonsbury, Are you able to make use of the download link to get to the zipped file on my partition of google drive?. I checked the link but encountered no problems.

1 Like

You have to share the file in google drive with everyone. At the moment, I have to ask for permission if I want to download it.

1 Like

@levivangenderen Hi, Yes, as @G1NT0N1C said…it needs to be shared with everyone. I clicked on the link you have here and it takes me to the “Request access” page. Cheers, Doons

to download: double click on the link, then use the download button presented.{arrow facing downwards + bucked).

I know how to download. But you have to share the file in google drive with everyone.

1 Like

I believe, I managed to set it up right now; I did test the link before, but since I was already logged in I didn’t get rejected.

Sorry for the hassle, :slight_smile:

1 Like

@levivangenderen all good now :ok_hand: