Diggro - launcher work on this???

Hi. I am new here and to smartwatches. I recently purchased a diggro di07, im wondering is it possible to add custom watch faces to this.
There is some info on the internet/youtube on dI06 and di01 but nothing on the di07! Including on this forum.
The specs are pretty similar to the di06 and lemfo les1 but is 512mb, 8gb, at 1.1ghtz quad core. please help! If you can please also direct me to the right area. Thanks, Michael

Probably my launcher works on this watch.

Tank you ricktop. I certainly hope so, I’ll give it a try and let you know. Do you think the latest version would work or should i try an older one? ? Thanks. Michael

Jul 19, 2018 9:51:06 GMT 1 dashman14 said:
Tank you ricktop. I certainly hope so, I'll give it a try and let you know. Do you think the latest version would work or should i try an older one? ? Thanks. Michael

New one is Always better.

Thankyou, I did put on the new gen launcher from google play, it works pretty well. It started with the pulsing clock skin as the only default skin. After I installed it I messed about for a while fixing the DPI setting, only to realise after an hour I could just reboot and it will work properly, it did!

The new gen launcher works very well, the only issues I’ve noticed so far are:

• one tap change of clock skins doesn’t work, I have to either sometimes press it twice or sometimes three times (no big deal to me)
  • It seems the dimmer and brightness setting on the change of skin pop up don’t work (no big deal to me)
  • the zoom works on 3 presses (sometimes), sometimes I need to press it four times
  • sometimes (rarely) a clock skin will freeze (I just press the home button again and it works fine)

I hope this info helps for any future questions from other owners of the Diggro i07

As for everything else, no issues so far. So far so good. Love this watch and all the skins I’ve put on it.

Very thankful. Keep up the great work:)

Michael