D5 vs D5+

Hello,
i´m planing to upgrad from my D5 to D5+, main reason is for performance issues i have.
Also some apps (mostly gapps) can´t connect if i´m at 3G … (wifi is working well)
the phone reception is also very poor. What about with the D5+ ? are there other upgrades then just better performance and Android 5.1 ?

You can have a look. D5+ made by Smartwatch Ticks. 

I don´t know what you are trying to tell me ?

Oct 20, 2016 8:25:06 GMT 1 hyperx said:

i have a Finow X3+ and i do'nt have 3g problems, gapps works fine with it and calls the same out and in. i can make a video that shows that, would you like me to do it?

Oct 20, 2016 19:29:07 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Oct 20, 2016 8:25:06 GMT 1 hyperx said:

i have a Finow X3+ and i do’nt have 3g problems, gapps works fine with it and calls the same out and in. i can make a video that shows that, would you like me to do it?

What about Data via 3G ? If im on 3G The phone gets really hot. Also sometimes if the bluetooth Connection to the phone is disconnected sometimes it doesnt reconnect. What about with the x3+ ?

Oct 20, 2016 10:24:12 GMT 1 smith said:
You can have a look. D5+ made by Smartwatch Ticks. 

He means you can watch the video. Click thats a review of the d5+ made by smartwatch ticks.

for some reasons i could not see the video in his post…

Click the D5+,it is a link…

Specs sheet in on both D5+ and Finow X3+ are almost identical.
The old D5 runs kitkat while the newes pluses smartwatch run lollipop and with bigger ram and storage and also a better processors.
I’d tried with 3G on my D5+ and it runs great. Same goes to Finow X3+ as mentioned by soniasophie9697…
Since you already have D5. Why not try the Finow X3+…

What about the bluetooth RECONNECT ? I know that there are still problems with bluetooth disconnects. But with my D5 most of the time after disconnect (because i´m away from phone) it does not reconnect ! I have to reconnect it manually

Mine D5+ doesn’t have that issue. It will auto reconnect if it gets disconnected.

I think Bluetooth connectivity is these watches’ biggest issue.I know they are stand alone watch phone,but some of them have a really bad BT connectivity for companion.
I am lucky that my D6 BT connectivity is OK.

Okay will order a D5+ and sell my D5…

Oct 20, 2016 20:22:40 GMT 1 hyperx said:

for me works great even better than on the D5 which i had issue using data over 3g.
Oct 21, 2016 9:52:33 GMT 1 hyperx said:

if you use m2d which is way better than Watch Helper you wo'nt have bt issues and if you use m2d bt you can connect via bt and it will reconnect by itself.
Oct 21, 2016 14:04:26 GMT 1 hyperx said:
Okay will order a D5+ and sell my D5...

wait for the X5+ maybe you'll like it more:)

I would use m2d… but… i´m using an iphone … it´s because of bussiness reason. I haven´t found any aditional app for the iphone.

Oct 21, 2016 14:49:41 GMT 1 hyperx said:

if you are in the usa there is an app that will work with iphone and the watch but i did'nt try it because it is'nt available in my country but from videos on youtube it looks even better than Pushbullet.

You can change country settings… Whats the name of the app ?

Oct 21, 2016 14:54:49 GMT 1 hyperx said:
You can change country settings... Whats the name of the app ?

, what do you mean changing country settings?