CVDK Planetarium Cancer

I hope so. Thank you, @Szabo_Tibor. Nice to see you again!

Love the artwork. Donā€™t know how you do it again and again! Thanks for sharing.

Any chance for libra? Great work btw!

Yes. My goal is to finish all of the zodiac signs before I die. So it could take a whileā€¦:wink:

5 Likes

I believe you have depicted a scorpion, not a crab which is the sign for cancer

Oh! Yaaaaaa!, Now you become a Master :slight_smile:

Itā€™s difficult to say what it is exactly, Looks like mixture of Crab (Claws)+Scorpion (long looking body with missing Aculeus-sting) +shrimps (body segments) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well, since it doesnā€™t have a spiked tail, it canā€™t really be a scorpion (ok, unless a special needs specimen, of course)ā€¦ :wink:
For me itā€™s a cancer, but the beauty of art is that everyone can see what they want in it. So if anyone thinks itā€™s a white elephant, that would be totally fine with me. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Interestingly enough @G1NT0N1C my sign is Cancer and I have a medallion that bears an almost exact copy of your rendition of that star sign (And it states on the back that is is Cancer) so I imagine different artists interpret this sign differently. Cheers, But who cares?! It is still a great looking face mate! 'He is only crabby cause he is so old"! :crazy_face: :rofl:, Doons