Credit to ... https://optikinstruments.com/ No GIF this time,

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore, @Louis_Peek and @Dr_Andy_Vishnu is it possible that this Mantra watch face has hourly chime and instead of chime it plays this Mantra audio every hour ?

YAY!!! I’m so glad. I will work on it some more. I’m in the middle of a different very complicated project right now, but be patient I will put you requests on the face soon. :smiley:
What color do you want for the clock? Do you want the clock larger? I was trying not to interfere with the sacred image.I tried using India flag colors on the original clock.

1 Like

It’s not possible, I’m sorry.

Possible with watchmaker skin format, not Clockskin.

3 Likes

Hi, @Louis_Peek Good day !!! Clock size is perfect , just change color to bright orange or orange colour in watch face it self. I batt level should be on outer ring 360 degree and only one dot illuminated in orange or whichever you find suitable , so we can keep original design intact.
At present I enjoying the face you gave me , I am feeling very happy. :+1:

1 Like

Hi, @Eric_Crochemore you are right , I got idea from watchmaker face Ulysse Nardin Phantom Hourstriker. So if @Louis_Peek finds time or yourself ( I know you both are very busy man ) then it will be great day for me. :blush:

GotchA! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Unfortunately (or not), the file size increased dramatically with the extra features. However, it should still work fine on your watch. The initial loading time will increase, of course, but I don’t see how that matters anyway. The orange ball on the outside of the dial represents power level. Just try it, please. :slightly_smiling_face:
clock_skin_model
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MANTRA

2 Likes

Hi, @Louis_Peek Good day !!! I have installed the face on the watch, it’s taking 30 to 40 sec. to load. Watch does not hang but if I open recent task , then launcher selection manue opens and has to select UL. but any how I kept it running for whole day. Now if I open recent task then black and white picture which comes before loading UL. comes and face is loaded. I think it’s critically balanced. The watch face is beautiful, but one small suggestion it you can make batt. indicator ring small like previous face and dot red or green as it will be difficult to see and clock font brighter, may be fluorescent orange because I still can’t see the time during day. Please also make face from 5.67mb in same design as it’s small file and it won’t give any trouble.
But anyway you worked very hard between your busy schedule , I am very much obliged. I am very lucky person as someone half world away is working very hard to make me happy, Thank you word is very small for this gesture my brother.
Warm regards Mehul

Ok I will. Soon. No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, @Louis_Peek any progress in mantra face ?

Isn’t the one you are using working?