Credit to ... https://optikinstruments.com/ No GIF this time,

OK. Try this for starters. It is an ENORMOUS file size, but necessary to display the movie.
UNIVERSAL LAUNCHER IS REQUIRED for a movie like this.
Devotion
Let me know if you are looking for something different. I included a clock. I can put other displays on it too such as the date. Feel free to ask for what you want me to do no problem! :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, can you please translate the text for me? I would like to know what it says. Maybe I’ll learn something from it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thats probably the biggest face size of all time . His watch will probably heat up and melt :grin:

3 Likes

I know, right? Geesus it took about 5 minutes to upload the compressed file to Google Drive LOL!

2 Likes

Please let me know if you want this for stock launcher.

2 Likes

Maybe you should start thinking about a compensation package for Mehul :rofl:

4 Likes

Hello @Louis_Peek a big thankyou for this face , it means lot to me. The face is perfect but unfortunately as you said the file is too big, UL hangs and face does not load . There were two mantras on that video I have trim it down to one , please give one more try for me, I will be highly obliged. youtube link is https://youtu.be/4uALENwGW4g and please add batt level to face as I think it’s going to consume more power. Thank you once again.
Best regards

1 Like

Greetings @Dr_Andy_Vishnu Sir

1 Like

Hi, @Louis_Peek here is link of translation of mantra , please read complete page.

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you!

Are you using Eric Chrocemore’s Universal Launcher? Why watch do you have?

1 Like

Ya’… I guess it blowed up. Why does it work on my Optimus Pro, though? Is it a memory issue do you think?

Universal launcher and kospet hope. @Louis_Peek

I don’t understand, then, why it did not display correctly. The Kospet Hope should have handled it just fine. Are you certain that you copied the unzipped file labeled “Devotion” into your clockskin folder?

He is using a Kospet Hope and UL. It should have worked fine, right?

It should do ( sort off ) . I have made similar before which sometimes work , sometimes dont . I think clockskin engine just gives up as cannot process all the images quick enough .

1 Like

Loading time can be very long, you need to keep the watch on.
Have you tried to resize the pictures to 400x400px ?

1 Like

Actually, I think I just re-scaled it so…

1 Like

Buffer over-run to the Nth degree LOL!

1 Like

“Namaste” @Eric_Crochemore, @Dr_Andy_Vishnu
and @Louis_Peek I am over whelmed by your efforts to solve problem and giving your prescious time. I have down loaded ( Devotion ) face in my mobile and transferred it to clockskin via watch droid. When I selected face the UL hanged and it went to selection manue to select stock launcher or UL, I tried several time but when I select UL then again it goes to launcher selection. Then I opened recent task , fortunately there was settings, I changed launcher and deleted face from clock skin. @Louis_Peek Please try one more time , I have trimed down to one mantra now it’s 27 mb. Youtube link is https://youtu.be/4uALENwGW4g
It’s very important for me, I wanted to make this face by myself but I don’t have laptop and somehow I won’t be able to purchase it in couple of months.Thanks in advance

4 Likes

OK I will. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like