Coronavirus Delaying Shipment

Unfortunately I will have to wait even longer for my watch. I placed my order on January 24th for the Kospet Prime. I recently received this in an email after reaching out to Walmart to check on the delivery status of my watch. Has anyone else been affected by this delay?

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your order.

And we had labeled your order already, here is the tracking code of your parcel:

xxxxxxxx, and we will ship it by DHL.
But we are so sorry to inform you the parcel will be delayed.
Affected by a noval coronavirus, our government had announced that all enterprises will remain closed until Feburary 9, and our domestic warehouse will open until Feburay 10.

Would you mind waiting for a few days?

Highy appreciated your understanding and cooperation.

1 Like

All companies worldwide are having delays due this virus, so nothing surprising here.

5 Likes

Hi EZ2Remember, welcome to the forum mate! :+1: I am not surprised at the E-mail you received. This Coronavirus pandemic is going to affect trade with China in a big way…well certainly imports anyway. Personally I think the delays in shipments from China will get a lot longer in the future, because there isn’t going to be a solution to this pandemic anytime in the near future. Cheers, Doons

Just by way of an update on this question of the Corona virus delaying orders from China. I ordered a watch from WISH on February 10th and it arrived today (March 10th) which is about par for something coming from China. Actually I believe that quite a number of factories shut down for a couple of weeks because of the Virus…so a delivery time of a month is quite reasonable. Anyway, I just thought I’d let you guys know how long my shipment took, so perhaps you could get an idea of how much longer you might need to wait for whatever you ordered. Cheers, Doons

3 Likes