Convert or open "file.watch" in ClockSkin Maker

It is possible Convert or open “file.watch” in ClockSkin Maker? (all data and not only images?)

For more clarity, i dowloaded a beatiful watchface created with Desktop watchmaker, but it has little problem on my lemfo les1. i would like edit with clockskinmaker and resolved little bug. i can?

No you can’t. If it’s a little correction just unzip the .watch, edit the main xml file and rezip. That’s all.

in fact, you can do something.
CSM has the “import .watch file” function, that will automatically import all the images from a .watch file, then you have - of course - to rebuild the watch, assigning images to layers and functions, converting it in a clockskin file.
of course this way you don’t edit the original .watch file, but it is possible to correct some little bugs anyway.

Jun 6, 2017 18:24:13 GMT 1 allelimo said:
in fact, you can do something. CSM has the "import .watch file" function, that will automatically import all the images from a .watch file, then you have - of course - rebuild the watch, assigning images to layers and functions, coberting it in a clockskin file. of course this way you don't edit the original .watch file, but it is possible to correct some little bugs anyway.

Infact I'm rebuilding the watch, assigning images to layers and functions, but i have a problem. In clockskinmaker Can I turn on and off a layer? I try to explain better: I need to make a layer appear and disappear with set times. I need to make appear and disappear different images at the same point. example: LED ON/LED OFF 

no. csm is limited to the watch default engine. there is no scriptable functions at all :
you can do something with masking technique, but it depends on what you want to do. search the g+ community for “Ace Aceman” and you’ll find an example on how to do a day of month hand.

Jun 6, 2017 18:43:04 GMT 1 galaxy76 said:
Infact I'm rebuilding the watch, assigning images to layers and functions, but i have a problem. In clockskinmaker Can I turn on and off a layer? I try to explain better: I need to make a layer appear and disappear with set times. I need to make appear and disappear different images at the same point. example: LED ON/LED OFF 

That's not possible, it is not supported by ClockSkin format (ClockSkinMaker is only an editor for the ClockSkin format).

thanks Ciro. feel free to delete my answer, since it is wrong and the only one is the one by ricktop… :\

Your second answer was not yet visible when I posted mine. I corrected my answer

Jun 6, 2017 19:54:17 GMT 1 allelimo said:
no. csm is limited to the watch default engine. there is no scriptable functions at all :\ you can do something with masking technique, but it depends on what you want to do. search the g+ community for "Ace Aceman" and you'll find an example on how to do a day of month hand.

thank you. Somehow I succeeded. 

BY THE WAY -
Just to be clear - this is ok for personal/private use.
If you distribute this or any other .watch face that has been converted - you need permission from the original designer.
Thanks
Pablo.