COMPETITION TIME - Kospet Prime 2 = Ended

Yes I have some info.
It’s not waterproof.
It’s just not possible without raising the cost of it through the roof.
I will add it to the main post for anyone else wondering

4 Likes

I already use kospet prime , how about NFC ??

Like the Kospet Prime. No NFC.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: A new watch is needed, after the summer… What to buy now?

You can’t please everyone. Most customers value a good camera. That’s why a good camera is installed. If you leave it out, you might be happy (which I don’t think), but others would be annoyed that the camera is missing.
Personally, I think Kospet listened carefully to the customers and then designed this watch.

7 Likes

Pablo did a good summary: ‘This model is aimed at the enthusiast’.
I would think they are releasing their ‘Prime’ models with the new platform at first and more models with different designs afterwards.

1 Like

I just cleaned the topic
This thread is about the competition.
Discussion about anything else in this case has been moved to a general discussion topic about various new models.
Let’s stay on track.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Big shout out to all the new folks here! Enjoy your journey and remember to create an account for yourself so you can post questions or comments. Great to see you expanding your smartwatch explorations!

12 Likes

Thanks Mr T :+1:

1 Like

What are the must details to be added in the watch face (like sms,heart rate etc)?. Should I only use the mentioned software to create watch face? . If not do you have any other tools?

1 Like

is your question relating to the kospet competition ?

I think so. I moved it.

The only detail you have to add is- the time. The rest is free. You can also use ClockSkinMaker to create these watchfaces. You’ll find it here, too.
But it is not so powerfull as WatchFaceDesigner.

4 Likes

Sorry. It is related to the competition. I will use the same tool. Thanks.

1 Like

The reason why I did not say that there are any 'must have functions" for the watch faces entered in the competition is because there aren’t any.
End of story.

It’s pretty clear (I thought) that you just need to:

1. Be a member of this community.
  2. Submit minimum of 3 faces.
  3. Faces submitted should be in zip format as chosen in the watch face designer software.
  4. Submit your work (including the preview images) by the 27th September to rascmoderators@gmail.com.
  5. Only original works will be considered (yes - we will check)

There is no mention of special features - that is completely optional. If you want to use touch features or not - for example - it’s up to you.

By the way - we will not accept entries from designers that do this for a living and charge for their work,
This is a competition for regular people who would otherwise not be able to afford these devices.
Not for people who earn enough from. face designing to buy one.

4 Likes

I am writing to you and I have no answer I am worried, you have received 4 (dial)?

We do not confirm receipt of every single email. Our staff cover is too thin for this.

3 Likes

I can afford them. But how do I purchase them?. Bangood says “This warehouse does not ship to India”. From where can I order the original prime 2 on the release date?

You will be able to buy from Gearbest when they are released.
And Banggood
They will only ship from China
They will not be on sale until first or second week of October.

2 Likes

A lot of places refuse to ship 4G devices to India now.
Because the imei numbers are banned in India and customers complain, of course.

1 Like