Clockskin / Strava problem When I install Clockskin the phone vibrates on every second

Clockskin / Strava problem

When I install Clockskin the phone vibrates on every second that the App Strava counts the seconds of my run. The Strava App still works but can not be used because the App uses the vibrator to inform me that I have done another kilometer.

Please advise.

I am using a KW88

When I use swlauncher 1.1.8 as my launcher I have the problem. If I change the launcher back to the default one Strava works fine without the every second short vibrate.

So choose silence in the settings.

It’s​ the same with the settings on silence. When I start Strava with the default launcher there is no vibration every second. I then pause the run (timer) on Strava change the launcher to swlauncher and go back to Strava. I then continue the timer on Strava and the vibration every second is back. I then paused it again changed the launcher to the default one and continued with Strava. Then there was no vibration. The only thing that I changed was the launcher so I’m sure it is a small glitch that needs a bit of attention.
Strava is a fitness app for runners and cycling.

Hum, so you’re not in vibrate mode and the watch vibrate ? Strange.

Yes. Strava uses the vibrate to indicate that 1km has past and then shows my time for the last km and so on. Maybe that is where the problem lies but as I said before it works fine with the default launcher in silence or normal mode.