Citizen Nighthawk

Note the interesting way time is shown by pointing the “airplanes” to the red/white time markers…

(My other watches can be seen at Doubledad.net)

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: CitizenWatch.com

10 Likes

Yes, the nighthawk is with us now. Nice DD

Thank you, Vlad!

Nice one doubledad! :+1: This went on to my Lite straight away. I recently acquired this particular watch, the only difference being that my model was a tribute to your world famous Blue Angels aerobatic team. It is a beautiful watch and, as you said, the use of the “Half dial” and aeroplanes for telling night/day is a great looking feature. Cheers, Doons

2 Likes

If interested, I could add a Blue Angels logo!

2 Likes

Well doubledad, that is something I would like to see!! I mean, I sure would like the logo added, but how in the name of Hanna you are going to make it downloadable so I can put it on the back of my Kospet has got me stumped! :woozy_face: But hey, if anyone can do it, you can! :crazy_face:

Yes, on my watch it is on the dial…just above the 5 & in line with the 4 marker. Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Sent a link this am @Doonsbury

1 Like

maybe kospet should make a watch with a second screen on the backside :thinking:

1 Like

Now that’s one helluva idea!

Great face DD. Congrats

Thanks Joao…

@noidremained “Maybe kospet should make a watch with a second screen on the backside” :thinking: Now that sounds like some typical words of wisdom (Let it be) (Another good un! :crazy_face:) from that well known author…Huge Ass (Code name @Gazman ) :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

3 Likes

Doons, did you get the Blue Angels link?

Great Watch you have :ok_hand: @Doonsbury .

1 Like

Yes doubledad, I did get the link and downloaded the face to my watch. Thanks! :+1: Cheers, Doons