Christmas Time ! New version of Standalone Clockskin and Launcher is available with partial

Christmas Time !

New version of Standalone Clockskin and Launcher is available with partial WatchMaker file support.

http://roundandroidwatches.proboards.com/thread/387/clockskin-universal-launcher-standalone-app

Great and thanks Eric!
Merry christmas

Yahoo!!! Great!!! Merry Christmas Eric!

@Eric_Crochemore Great Job Sir!!!..Where can I donate for all of your hard work?

@Michael_Hodges you can use the community donation link.

@Eric_Crochemore can your launcher be uninstalled?

@Michael_Hodges sadly yes, there’s an option in the last setting screen.

@Eric_Crochemore I want to uninstall and reinstall. some how the launcher is not starting after a reboot

@Eric_Crochemore so right now I’m back on the stock launcher and I want to get back to yours. I have not uninstalled your…Is there a way to get back to yours?

It depends on your android version, but if you’re out of the launcher and press the home button, it should ask which one you want to launch.

@Eric_Crochemore ​ it’s installed on a KW88 watch. There does not appear to be option to choose which launcher to set as default

Eric i have a problem :frowning: its a .watch file… Downloaded it just for testing… Its like if there are few layers he put them all on the screen :frowning: KW 88 build 04112016
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Eric_Crochemore ​ don’t worry about my issue. I have a way to resolve it… Thanks! Keep up the great work!

Rolex watchface with the date! On the KW88 all thanks to @Eric_Crochemore ​ Launcher. Guys you need to make the change to his Launcher for sure!!!
missing/deleted image from Google+

@Sasa_Petrovic You should share the link to your watchface.

Is the notifications working with the kw88 with you guys? Mine shows no notifications but the screen lights up.

thank Eric for your great job but I see no more weather. what happened?

ok sorry now I read the explanation on the forum

@flex_anton it should work as bad as before… :wink: What do you see ?

@Eric_Crochemore ​ it’s ok. Lockfish explained what can and can’t be done :slight_smile: