Charger comparability

Hi friends

Can we start a thread which shows what chargers will work with other watches? i.e will a no.1 d5 work with a dm368 etc.

Also links to where to buy chargers from?

Thanks all

Jun 12, 2017 21:42:40 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hi friends

Can we start a thread which shows what chargers will work with other watches? i.e will a no.1 d5 work with a dm368 etc.

Thanks all

different sizes, even the x3 which is the same as the D5 has different charger dock because it has 2 buttons and the D5 has only one. but when i find sellers who sell spare parts for our watches i am doing my best to add them here in thread but i will do one that will stay sticked for all users:) i will work on links and post these few days.

Jun 13, 2017 13:24:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jun 12, 2017 21:42:40 GMT 1 gdisckaraoke said:
Hi friends

Thanks all

different sizes, even the x3 which is the same as the D5 has different charger dock because it has 2 buttons and the D5 has only one. but when i find sellers who sell spare parts for our watches i am doing my best to add them here in thread but i will do one that will stay sticked for all users:) i will work on links and post these few days.

That’s great thank you Sonia, it’s really important to find good chargers seeing as our watches won’t work with the usual usb chargers.