Can someone help me

My zeblaze Thor 4 happened this, can someone help me preferably who is already in Brazil, more if you have outside help also

We dont offically support zeblaze watches . However you will need to search online to see if you can get a replacement backplate

Hmm, it looks like you will have problems with the bracelet very soon.
Think carefully about whether you still want to spend money on this watch. Zeblaze’s quality is questionable and customer service is nonexistent.

1 Like

It is the same scratch in my Thor 4. It is still running, charging is possible, but I think this will not run in the the near future. I take it as an experience and ordered a new one : the Genesis. Don’t spend too much time and money in this bad quality smartwatch.

Confirmed. I had 4 zeblaze watches. They all died the same.

1 Like

Does anyone have any idea how I can temporarily charge, as soon as I pass Covid I will buy another

Check the pins of the charger cable. The outer ones are for charging normaly, but I’m not sure in this case. Check whitch of the pins are + and -
Then cut an old USB cable and try to connect it directly.

Once again : forget it, do not stay on a problem you cannot fix. There are new watches to have a look on. Don’t waste you time with this ugly hardware.

He asked for a hotfix.

Yes, but if you see the charging connectors… That is impossible

The lower pins are metal, too. They are just smaler, but it IS possible if you are able to reach them.

3 Likes