Can anyone recommend a Android not Android Wear smartwatch that works on T-Mobile.

Can anyone recommend a Android not Android Wear smartwatch that works on T-Mobile. My Finow x5 will not connect to the T-Mobile tower. T-Mobile says it is not compatible with their service.

I’m in the UK and happily use a D5…

If it doesn’t connect automatically, you man need to modify the APN. Check the APN settings on your T-Mobile connected phone, then view this video for help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFsxw4Njmg

I went through all the settings with several techs on the phone at T-Mobile. Someone here commented that T-Mobile is stopping 2g service in the US. So I looked it up and it is so. As they upgrade their towers the 2g will be gone. The T-Mobile techs said nothing about this, but did say they were upgrading towers in my area. I’m just going to send it back. I miss my zgpax s8. I accidentally got cleaning fluid in it and it is dead. Now you can’t get the 8gb version any longer.

Mr ticks what you mention not working in us right?

On the watches that support 1900MHz they work fine in the USA on at&t. Others people will have to report on experience with T-Mobile as that is not my carrier. I shared in the video what worked for me to get 3G data over at&t by modifying the settings.

Does not work on T-Mobile. I sent it back

T-Mobile told me several of the Chinese watches that are supposed to work on their own service do not.