Calibre 1887 on KW88

Calibre 1887 on KW88

Where can i find info on this kw88 what kind of watch is it

How do you add faces on the KW88? I have one, but since it’s not an android wear watch I haven’t been able to change faces.

@Canadian_Time-Vapers and @Russell_Shouse ​ you are both in the right place to get the answers to your questions…

@Canadian_Time-Vapers you can find information on the KW88 via the internet. Just keep in mind that these smart watches are NOT android wear, but are androids.

@Russell_Shouse to add faces onto KW88 you must install Zooper Pro(paid application) and Nova Launcher. Both can be found in google play store.

@Manny_M After load those 2 apps from play store, then what’s next? Could you please give the detailed instruction how to do that. Looking forward to and really appreciated for your help.

@Chavalid_Worrasanpis here are some simple but useful instructions from @Kenneth_Tan a while back regarding settings Start by turning the Settings-Dock-advanced “Dock as overlay” ON. That enables full screen resizing of the widgets.
Then in the settings-Desktop, set the width en height padding to 0.
That should have done it!

After you have done that, upload a Zooper Pro widget on a separate page, load the face you want, and on the main page of the widget, scroll down and increase or decrease the scaling.

Thank you indeed.

I wonder that does Watchmaker app works with KW88?

@Chavalid_Worrasanpis
no it doesn’t. At the moment the only way to customize the watch face on these watches is to use the apps talked about here in this section.

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 Thanks for clarification, really appreciated.