Bt calling list watches?

Hello can someone tell give me a list of watches with bt calling or point me somewhere

Jul 25, 2018 6:32:28 GMT 1 stelikas said:
Hello can someone tell give me a list of watches with bt calling or point me somewhere

kw99, kw88, kw98, lemfo les1, zeblaze thor, zeblaze thor pro, H2, these i remember.

thank you all this watches has bt calling when bay them or need to do something?thank you again.

i like to buy a smartwatche with waterproofing bt calling of course and 1/16 ram/rom

Jul 25, 2018 16:32:47 GMT 1 stelikas said:
i like to buy a smartwatche with waterproofing bt calling of course and 1/16 ram/rom

Allcall W2 or Kingwear KW68 or wait for the IQI i8, A7 watches do'nt have the bt calling option.

allcall w2 its very nice watche but is android 7 and you say android 7 dont have bt calling

stelikas

correct no A7 watch has it and might not get it.

Sorry for to much question but i saw in gearbest site tha is suport bt calling

www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_1838406.html?wid=1433363&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=shareasale&utm_campaign=shareasale&sascid=71k2_oty7o&userID=389818

Jul 26, 2018 15:04:17 GMT 1 stelikas said:
www.gearbest.com/smart-watch-phone/pp_1838406.html?wid=1433363&utm_source=shareasale&utm_medium=shareasale&utm_campaign=shareasale&sascid=71k2_oty7o&userID=389818

Attachments:

ok, it turns out that all watches have the capablility of making BT calls without the need for an app.

Jul 28, 2018 12:49:30 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

ok, it turns out that all watches have the capablility of making BT calls without the need for an app.

i believe that it needs the app to do it and contact, history and recent calls,correct me if i am wrong,in my thor pro i do have the app

with bt can we answer messenge like fb messenger or viper or whats up?

Jul 28, 2018 18:04:59 GMT 1 stelikas said:
with bt can we answer messenge like fb messenger or viper or whats up?

No, just with the Sim card,no watch yet has bluetooth replay notification capability. just android wear, but in android watches you can use some third party app just for android no IOS, like watchdroid,m2d and other,but no as fast and a little bit of lag.

I dont have problem if a can with 3 party app. Can you tell me more apps like them. And if play with allcall w2 ?

Jul 28, 2018 19:35:25 GMT 1 stelikas said:
I dont have problem if a can with 3 party app. Can you tell me more apps like them. And if play with allcall w2 ?

don't remember to much because i am iphone user right now,when you look for those app look for similar and i believe you can search in this forum in application for this watches , you need to have it installed in both devices. I just read about it,watch droid apk,they said its working 100% but you need to have the Wifi on too and i believe it will drain a little bit more your battery