Bluetooh Issues

Maybe not, maybe yes, but in my case i had been several problems with the BT conection. I have a Finow Q3 since one month, i love my watch but i am boring about this. Every day i need to reconect the bluetooh and sometimes doesn´t work. I did more than once at day. In the begining the watch works with the original app "Reloj Ayudante" but now the app doesn´t recognize the watch although it is conected with BT. Now i am using m2d app to receive notifications but the problem with BT affects too. Another thing, i am using "Tablet Talk", in this case the app connect without problems with BT.

This thread is for anyone you need help, like me. Thanks for your attention, and sorry for my english.  

Dec 16, 2016 15:17:18 GMT 1 sabocr said:

Maybe not, maybe yes, but in my case i had been several problems with the BT conection. I have a Finow Q3 since one month, i love my watch but i am boring about this. Every day i need to reconect the bluetooh and sometimes doesn´t work. I did more than once at day. In the begining the watch works with the original app “Reloj Ayudante” but now the app doesn´t recognize the watch although it is conected with BT. Now i am using m2d app to receive notifications but the problem with BT affects too. Another thing, i am using “Tablet Talk”, in this case the app connect without problems with BT.

This thread is for anyone you need help, like me. Thanks for your attention, and sorry for my english.  

you can't use these two apps together, check if you have bt problems, do you have a bt headset? see if it connects easily and no disconnections, if so you'll need to contact the seller.