Binger Double Tourbillon for UL

Round 'n round they go - Tourbillons in a dueling stand-off. Day of week feature requires Universal Launcher.

clock_skin_model

CREDIT: BingerStore.com

5 Likes

Very nice thank you. I can see that wasn’t easy to do. I am working on a similar dual tourbillon. How ironic. We must be telepathic or something.

Another nice one doubedad! If I could just make one teeny suggestion? Please make the two Tourbillions counter revolving…that way they will more closely match @Louis_Peek eyes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No, a nice face mate! :+1: Cheers, Doons

Perhaps we are telepathic, I’m just trying to keep busy!

1 Like

Not sure what “counter-revolving” means, but they do rotate in opposite directions… OR, were you just kidding?

1 Like

Ahh yes…!

newtourb

Right click, save image as… :wink:

1 Like

OK, now that I’ve saved it, what next? You can’t be serious, this is your version of the tourbillon?

No. It’s just a dual escapement for fun! :grinning: I like yours better anyway.
Create a GIF layer in your Binger watch and use this as the source file for the GIF. Move the layer up under your mask and resize it (be careful resizing use tiny increments at a time) and center it under your cutout holes. It should fit nicely. Runs pretty good at 20 frames per second.

1 Like

Then use array 62 and bingo . Works with stock launcher :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Me? Kidding? Never! :woozy_face: :rofl: But I thought it would look good if the were “Counter revolving” (Or as some people say…“rotating in opposite directions” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) I should have known they would be! Cheers, Doons

Counter revolving is what I do after too many Pappys

2 Likes

LOL! :beer: :beers: :beer: :beer: :beers: :beer: :beers: :beers: :beer: :beers: :beers: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

Link content doesn’t exist. Could you fix it please?