Best (safest) websites to buy these watches

As the title says, which are the best and safest web sites to buy these Chinese produced watches?

looking at trusted reviews I can’t seem to find one that gets good reviews 

Nov 7, 2017 23:02:38 GMT 1 warkman said:
As the title says, which are the best and safest web sites to buy these Chinese produced watches?

i always buy on aliexpress and it is better to go on one that has good feedbacks.

Nov 8, 2017 1:09:34 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Nov 7, 2017 23:02:38 GMT 1 warkman said:

i always buy on aliexpress and it is better to go on one that has good feedbacks.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have bought three from BangGood. All arrived in the estimated time and with tracking #'s that were activated when the watch arrived in the US and transfered to the US Postal system. Their prices are usually among the lowest for the same watch.

Anyone used Geekbuying.com?

Looked at Aliexpress and for the Allcall w1 their price was a bit more, but was a 20-40 day shipping time! For shorter by dhl was £26 on top! Makes the watch around £120
Too much when yiu can buy from Amazon for £122

Nov 9, 2017 20:46:13 GMT 1 warkman said:
Anyone used Geekbuying.com?

Looked at Aliexpress and for the Allcall w1 their price was a bit more, but was a 20-40 day shipping time! For shorter by dhl was £26 on top! Makes the watch around £120
Too much when yiu can buy from Amazon for £122

it is better to wait for the 11.11.17 most sales will be on this day.

I was going to ask, what is this day to the Chinese?

To us it’s rememberance day, but all chinese sites seem to have a sale day?

Nov 9, 2017 22:24:34 GMT 1 warkman said:
I was going to ask, what is this day to the Chinese?

To us it’s rememberance day, but all chinese sites seem to have a sale day?

yes, it a big sale day so it is better to wait with any purchase.

Well, I have ordered an Allcall W1 for my lad from Banggood, with express delivery, so will see how they deliver…

I bought my AllCall W1 from Gearbest.com. I have purchased many items from them. A very reliable website. Note: Everbuying.net is the same parent company shipping from the same stock but Gearbest usually has lower prices.