best clockskin for battery life

Is there numbers on how much a clockskin drains battery life vs a different skin?

I use and LOVE the cococlockskin 2.14.  I know it saves battery life.  But within that I wonder what is best?

May 11, 2017 17:55:07 GMT 1 canezila said:
Is there numbers on how much a clockskin drains battery life vs a different skin?

I use and LOVE the cococlockskin 2.14.  I know it saves battery life.  But within that I wonder what is best?

more features on the WF the more battery draining you get:)

May 11, 2017 21:40:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

May 11, 2017 17:55:07 GMT 1 canezila said:

Then I think my answer might be as follows: 1.  Try using a simpler text display. 2.  Get the No1 D7.  From watching smartwatchticks's youtube page, it gets a ton more battery life.  I am just afraid that I will not be happy with the screen size and type coming from the lem5's amoled 1.39".  My lem5 is just the sweetest looking watch.  I guess I will wait and see more reviews.....
May 12, 2017 13:15:54 GMT 1 canezila said:

May 11, 2017 21:40:44 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Then I think my answer might be as follows:
1.  Try using a simpler text display.
2.  Get the No1 D7.  From watching smartwatchticks’s youtube page, it gets a ton more battery life.  I am just afraid that I will not be happy with the screen size and type coming from the lem5’s amoled 1.39".  My lem5 is just the sweetest looking watch.  I guess I will wait and see more reviews…

do'nt be mistaken bigger battery does'nt mean better battery life, i noticed that most draining comes from using 3g and not wifi or BT or even gps so this issue must be addressed because with my D5 4.4 i did'nt have this issue and i used 3g most of the time, with D5+ i get with 3g 10hr mostly but without it i get almost a day even if the gps is on for many hours with bt and wifi at home with notifications from m2d. i love this watches because of 3g i want an android watch with 3g that i wo'nt be depended on the phone when i'm out working out or just out without the phone.

My experience is the smartwatch’s most draining comes from searching net ( 3g, Wlan). If there is one, you have no problems, but if not the searching and re-connecting takes a lot of battery.

Yeah, radios will drain battery life fast. Connect and disconnect or searching network, I don’t know but I’m afraid so.

May 12, 2017 17:02:28 GMT 1 mgk said:
My experience is the smartwatch's most draining comes from searching net ( 3g, Wlan). If there is one, you have no problems, but if not the searching and re-connecting takes a lot of battery.

i mostly use 3g for calls, sms and for notifcations and s health that is why battery does'nt hold long but with D5 i had the same usage and still managed to get almost a 24hr usage. but still i love these watches the offer more than any smartwatch out there even the AW watches i love the fact that i can get notifications even if the phone is not on me that something no other watches can give maybe just the Tizen watches but these are also limited watches with software and e-sim and a very high price which with the limitations not worth buying.