Battery saver, root, font resize & other useful apps!!!!!!!!

You can add any configuration of apps and short cuts as you please, if you have you’re Smart Watch that is rooted you can add some short cuts that are not available other wise through this app. 
EasyTouch play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shere.easytouch&hl=en

Some pictures to get an idea of what it looks like hope this app helps…

*DM368

*Other apps that may help you resize the font so you can have more content on your screen, save battery, control data usage used by apps, and if you are rooted you can also install an app that will change your boot up animation=)

BOOT ANIMATIONS use it to change your boot up animation    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.apps.boot.animations&hl=en
BIG FONT use it to resize font so you can see more content on your screen    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.a0soft.gphone.bfont&hl=en
NETGUARD use it to disable data or wifi usage to some apps    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.faircode.netguard&hl=en    
CPU TUNER use it to control your CPU and save battery  play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.amana.android.cputuner&hl=en
SETCPU smilar to CPU TUNER but it cost $1.99 US Dollor    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mhuang.overclocking&hl=en
MOBIZEN use it to transfer files from PC to Smart Watch    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rsupport.mobizen.cn&hl=en

*If you want to know how to root your smart watch look below in the comments.

hi…can you please let me know how to root this watch…i tried all available methods but none of them worked…thanks

zayeshk

it seems like a lot to read but it really isn’t, I used King Root you can find an android version just type in your smart watch browser or click on this link kingroot.net/ and download (it’s free by the way). To install King Root you will need to allow your device to download apps form “Unknown Sources” within your smart watch settings.

*Here is a video you can look at for reference if want a step by step on how to do it

*Be careful if you uninstall any core apps if I was you I would purchase this app on the Google Play Store play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.keramidas.TitaniumBackupPro&hl=en (there is a free version but you can only back up one app with the paid $5.99 US Dollor version you can back up all apps) to go along with King Root one more thing download this other app to check that your watch did get rooted at the end of the process play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck&hl=en

*Titanium Backup can help you with whatever you want to delete from your smart watch but just in case you accidentally delete a core app you can restore it with no issues and if you find that the app that you deleted didn’t have any affects on your watch you can go ahead and deleted it permanently from your back ups on the app.

Good Luck and be safe, life is too short my friend enjoy it.

Hi, Share Link does support transferring file from phone to watch?

boss…i downloaded this app and tried…but it didnt work with mine…its seems like mine might have a new firmware which has blocked this root method…anyway thanks for your info…

Feb 18, 2017 17:26:53 GMT 1 zayeshk said:boss ..i downloaded this app and tried..but it didnt work with mine..its seems like mine might have a new firmware which has blocked this root method..anyway thanks for your info..

the method here should work with your watch, i think all this apps install things you REALLY do'nt want on your watch or any device.

Hi…after some struggle it worked…now my watch is rooted…i had to set the Wifi on always and keep the screen on continuously until the rooting completed…Thanks for the support

Feb 19, 2017 17:46:07 GMT 1 zayeshk said:
Hi..after some struggle it worked..now my watch is rooted..i had to set the Wifi on always and keep the screen on continuously until the rooting completed..Thanks for the support

which method did you use?

if you want to remove kingroot and use super su this paid application help Super-Sume pro its works in LG pad rooted with kingroot and not good at all my tablet was so slow right now is pretty ok with super su.

Feb 19, 2017 15:30:14 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 18, 2017 17:26:53 GMT 1 zayeshk said:boss …i downloaded this app and tried…but it didnt work with mine…its seems like mine might have a new firmware which has blocked this root method…anyway thanks for your info…

the method here should work with your watch, i think all this apps install things you REALLY do’nt want on your watch or any device.

Agreed. Every single one of my Android devices I always rooted manually with SuperSU through recovery. I tried Kingroot when I first got my watch and I will never do it again. Installed so much bloatware, lockscreen advertisements; despicable.

Flashing TWRP and SuperSU with Flashtool is right at home for me and so much better.

Feb 20, 2017 22:29:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Feb 19, 2017 17:46:07 GMT 1 zayeshk said:
Hi…after some struggle it worked…now my watch is rooted…i had to set the Wifi on always and keep the screen on continuously until the rooting completed…Thanks for the support

which method did you use?

i used the kingroot app…

Mar 4, 2017 12:50:45 GMT 1 zayeshk said:

Feb 20, 2017 22:29:25 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

i used the kingroot app…

have you tried the method that is given here? do’nt trust this app which probably install stuff on the watch, make sure it does’nt try to be a system app.

hey guys

forgive my ignorance, plz, but why would you want to root your KW88? What are the benefits to rooting?

b

Mar 7, 2017 10:02:38 GMT 1 vurble said:
hey guys

forgive my ignorance, plz, but why would you want to root your KW88? What are the benefits to rooting?

b

disable system apps which effect battery life, delete unwanted system apps (you need to know what do delete) you can basically custom the watch to your need but again only if you know what to do.