Battery drain 88% in " phone idle "

Hello,

I have LES 1 since a week…

My battery is working just for a couple hours.

Checking the battery panel I see that the major consumption is due to the “phone Idle” cause… most of the time over 80/90%

Ill appreciate any help or workaround to fix this issue because of course it make my phone useless.

sorry for my English.

Ciao

Sept 15, 2017 18:24:34 GMT 1 zerirez said:
Hello,

Checking the battery panel I see that the major consumption is due to the “phone Idle” cause… most of the time over 80/90%

Ill appreciate any help or workaround to fix this issue because of course it make my phone useless.

sorry for my English.

Ciao

on my watch it shows “phone idle” and i do’nt get battery issues , do you have sim in the watch? try using the watch for a day without the sim and see how it behave.

Sept 16, 2017 8:14:37 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Sept 15, 2017 18:24:34 GMT 1 zerirez said:
Hello,

sorry for my English.

Ciao

on my watch it shows “phone idle” and i do’nt get battery issues , do you have sim in the watch? try using the watch for a day without the sim and see how it behave.

Thank you for your answer.
Do you think is the same keep the sin inside and stay in flight mode?

Sept 16, 2017 8:35:09 GMT 1 zerirez said:

With flight mode you should get better battery usage but try to remove first the sim and see how the watch behave without the sim, i had bad battery preformence with mtk6580 over the mtk6572  when i used 3g. 

I have it in flight mode all day and I didn’t use it at all. After a whole day I got 70% drained due to phone idle again.
I’ll test without sim soon.
Thank you for your answer.

Ciao

Sorry to say, that drain rate is not normal.
Did you try a hard reset yet ?

Sept 17, 2017 19:49:18 GMT 1 lon said:
Sorry to say, that drain rate is not normal. . Did you try a hard reset yet ?

hello,

not yet… 

My google account is managed by administrator of the company where i work.

So when I started installing the gmail account, the LES1 installed a profile…

I wonder if it could depend from this.

My idea of this watch was to make and receive some daily calls, listen 15 minutes spotify, check some whatsapp and arrive to the end of day at least…

is this possible or not with a LES1 battery?

thank you in advance.