I found this alternative system:

asteroidos.org

The file for harmony:

release.asteroidos.org/nightlies/harmony/
But i failed to flash it.

I try using this fastboot:

adb reboot bootloader

fastboot oem unlock  ->>> Watch freeze

fastboot flash userdata asteroid-image-harmony.ext4  -->>>> Error: invalid sparse file format header magi + Freeze
fastboot flash boot zImage-dtb-harmony.fastboot 
fastboot continue

So it failed

i try flash using SP Flash.
I flash asteroid-image-harmony.ext4 to userdata
zImage-dtb-harmony.fastboot  to boot
–> Falsh works, but touch screen not

asteroidOS is to be used on watches that run wearOS, the watches on this forum are not wearOS - that OS seems to be a dirty word round here

there’s also a disclaimer if you look on this page here - asteroidos.org/wiki/porting-status/

“Other low-end smartwatches using cheap Mediatek SoCs aren’t able to run a Linux kernel and can’t be supported by AsteroidOS”

which is a shame as I was interested in this OS as well, my ticwatch E runs wearOS and works flawlessly up to around 15m away - bt calling, sms voice reply everything. It’s also everything that my S99C POS isn’t

You should read my post more
I post the link for asteroidOS for harmony
I flash it successfully, but i failed to make the screen response.

github.com/AsteroidOS/asteroid/issues/79

Hi I am currently running the latest nightly build for harmony on my LEMFO LES1. Finally I have my watch synced with my iPhone and notifications are working like a charm with no battery drain! Only drawback is that the touchscreen axes are inverted. Much more convenient and lightweight O.S. than android

4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyadi.sk%2Fd%2FuSa3HTDYlSiHYA&e=82557096
Asteroid OS nightlies forKW88/KW88Pro/KW98/KW99

Mar 13, 2019 19:20:52 GMT 45rwerftwe said:
4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyadi.sk%2Fd%2FuSa3HTDYlSiHYA&e=82557096 Asteroid OS nightlies forKW88/KW88Pro/KW98/KW99

Thanks guys! Can you post the forum where you find it. So we can find the updates

I just try it, i have a bootloop…
Edit:
Works if i flash 1.3 original firmware (KW88Pro)

But i still have touchscreen problem

4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=768858&view=findpost&p=82557096

This youtube video says, WIFI and Bleutooth does not work on the Zentwatch 3 with AsteroirdOS::

AsteroidOS on Asus Zenwatch 3 | Alternative to android wear

Does WIFI and Bluetooth work after installing AsteroidOS on the Kingwear KW88 Pro?

Hi there!
I have Kw88 pro watch. It has a bootloop… I succesfully flashed the harmony os, but decided to flash back to stock android rom… now I get s_ft_enable_dram_fail (4032 ).
The watch wont turn on, the pc recognize it as a single usb device, not an mt65xxpreloader. Could you help guys? Thanks: Anticord