Another watch from MCT, the S210

Another watch from MCT, the S210. It’s a more modern design then the Sequential Two that I have done a few days ago.
It was possible to use the digits from the other watch, so it was not so hard to do this one.
Needs Universal Launcher. You have to set your device to 12h mode. Fixed.
Enjoy.

Credits:
http://www.mctwatches.com/

Download:

3 Likes

How can I download this to my watchmaker app?

@Antonio_Taveras not possible, sorry. Nothing here works with watchmaker, not compactible. @bricky_vl

@G1NT0N1C Yes another cent :grin:

had no clue what i was looking at ,until i saw some videos , great and unique design ,bravo , cheers

@Aziz_noufid thx! :wink:

As allways, at the limit of creation!..

Thx, @George_Proimakis :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C Excellent work as usual :slight_smile:

But I can’t seem to get it to work with the WatchMaker app?

@Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 of course It’s possible. Try it harder… :rofl:

@G1NT0N1C @Pablo_Eleven_Pablo11 :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I just made an update. Fixed a problem with the start point of the animation.

@G1NT0N1C I used the images from your watch files and managed to make it into a WM watch for my Android Wear watch. It works fine. The numbers change on the hour instead of the half hour like on the real watch.
Of course I will not publish it without your permission but if you do let me I will of course give you due credit for the images.
I have done the same for @bricky_vl in the past.

missing/deleted image from Google+

Wow, looks great. Feel free to publish it. :slight_smile:

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Dave281 I would like to do the MCT s210 myself. Of course it’s ok that you’ve done the S200, I gave you the permission. But let me do the s210, because I want to do it with animated digits change.

@G1NT0N1C NP I look forward to seeing it. I’d be interested in the coding for the animated number change if you do realise it. Thanks again. Regards.