Another text-watchface, I'm sorry for surfing this wave a little bit longer

Zip file showing corrupted.

@Phonix I just made test-download. It workes. You realized that there are two versions in the zip folder? You have to unpack it and install it seperatly.

@G1NT0N1C ​​ Ik, but after opening the zip it’s showing like this not the same as showing in gdrive.
When I’m trying to extract it, it saying that zip is corrupted.

missing/deleted image from Google+

If possible can u provide me a mirror Link?

@Phonix I tested it twice, the ZIP is ok. The ZIP folder includes 1 folder, this folder includes two, one is german and one is english. Both folders are working fine.
Whatever, I seperate the english version for you and create a new ZIP folder:

enjoy!

Tysm @G1NT0N1C ​, last link worked for me & i have to say that this is one of the best watch face i have ever had for my kw88 but having a little issue with this,

1. Its highlighting random digits
  2. Minute is not bold as other words.

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Phonix using stock launcher or erics Universal launcher? It only work with stock launcher. And your device need a screen solution 400×400 pix.

@G1NT0N1C ​ using With erics launcher, is there any work around? As I really loved it. :roll_eyes:

All my text watchfaces needs exact 400×400 px screen solution. Eric’ s Launcher did some internal scale. I dive a little bit in the code, but I can’t find a solution. You could ask Eric.

@G1NT0N1C Ichb bekomme manche Stundenzahlen nicht angezeigt, geht das bei Dir

@Sus_Web Du musst Deine Uhr vom 24-Std.-Format auf 12 Stunden Format umstellen. In den Einstellungen.
P.S.: Try to post in english, please.

@G1NT0N1C @G1NT0N1C thanks a lot, now works fine…

@Sus_Web You are welcome.

Wow amazing

@Galer_vodgals thx! :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C you’re welcome :slight_smile:

@G1NT0N1C Hi this one is really nice but can you make it work properly for 320x320 resoluton? Using zeblaze thor 4 pro with stock launcher. Thanks in advance bro.

@Vicky_Icecreamwala Sorry, but this would need a complete new face. That’s too much work for only a few devices, but I will do an Universal launcher version of it. You might think about UL then.

@G1NT0N1C dude i am new to this. Can you please explain about universal launcher?

@Vicky_Icecreamwala You can download it at the Playstore. It replaces the original launcher of nearly every android watch. It brings a lot of extra features to your watch, for example “.watch file” support, GIF support, icon Pack Support for the Appdrawer and a bunch more.
If you want to try look the Video about install and deinstall from our YouTube channel. It’s for an older version, but the procedure is the same.