Updated: Android smartwatch app to auto update weather on raise function

And now the app appears to be enabled on opening it, which did’t occur in the square format, as shown on the image

Bravo!!! It,s working!!! At last the app is fully operative.
The weather (temperature) was updated from 19 to 22 degrees.
So, conditions are the following:

• Battery saver: Off
  • Screen on raising: Off
  • Format (in restart screen): Round
  • App settings: Unrestricted data access

I feel happy and grateful to all who contributed to my satisfaction!!! HURRA!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this app. It is working on Lemfo14.

1 Like

Thanks so much for making this app it makes my Prime 2 what i wanted it to be

But (there is always something) is there any way of having the service run automatically at startup ?

Thanks

1 Like

hello, when I turn off the clock and turn it on again I have to open the application and hit star services, is there any way for it to stay permanently open even if you turn off the phone?

My friend, thank you, your app is so good and useful.

Is it posible to update it to work on new Lem12Pro firmware? Your app now crashes!

Thank you, let’s stay in touch.

I do not have a watch to try app on this firmware.
But you can try below things:

1. Ensure Battery saver is off for this app. You can see that whether this firmware allows apps to run in the background. I believe it must, settings may be different.
  2. Weather app “com.android.watchweather” must be installed on the watch. If it not installed already, you can find the .apk in the link.
3 Likes

Hello @salwan.hemant

1. APK can’t be installed (APK weather already installed).
  2. App crash (independent if battery is optimized or not optimized).
1 Like

hello, when I turn off the clock and turn it on again I have to open the application and hit star services, is there any way for it to stay permanently open even if you turn off the phone?

You can check with updated app.

3 Likes

Just awesome ! :+1:On my Lemfo lem14 :watch: works perfectly :+1: Thank you :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Does anyone is able to run weather on raise on a LEM14 International FAW firmware? Mine keep crashing when weather auto-update is selected. (Battery saver disable)

Goto settings- apps and notifications- special app access- unresticted data. Enable the weather app.

1 Like

The weather on raise app is already with unrestricted data. The weather app (com.android.watchweather.apk) is not in the list of app that can set with unrestricted data.
Note that I use the watchweather.apk that is provided with the International FAW firmware, not the one provided with weather on raise. Can this be the problem?

At the FAW firmware, I seem that “com.android.watchweather” is a little different from stok firmware. So I tkink this nice App don’t work.

In FAW firmware for LEM14, I can do automatic update the weather app by using macrotool via Broadcast intent.

It means I can use broadcast intent as below in “Automate” (macrotool app, for example);
Package: “com.android.watchweather”
Receiver: “com.android.watchweather.WeatherNewAppWidget”

And I heard FAW firmware has new plan. Its next change.

So you can get the feature at next version without macrotool etc. , I guess.

3 Likes

I have the same problem with my FEM 14 running the new International Firmware. I think it’s probably the Weather app that is causing the problem.

@salwan.hemant thanks for the great app. Works well on lokmat 9 and 7.

Yes, thanks, work very well on Kospet Prime 2 A10. Thanks again

1 Like

Awesome @vladimir_lutzu
So the issue on the FAW international LEM14 firmware is not a real issue?
I think it is possibly because the International firmware updates weather automatically anyway…
Not sure to be honest :thinking:

I’m sorry but I use this app on kospet prime 2
with the original V2.2 firmware. :smiley:

1 Like