Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

Great, now you should plan for 5g with some or full water resistance.

1 Like

One month wait, does everyone have that long shipping time ?

I think you haven’t understood something fundamental yet. We’re not the ones designing and making these watches… Furthermore, I find it very interesting that further demands are made so soon after the announcement of a new watch. Do you have any other wishes? Perhaps a nuclear cell for a period of several years? :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you. Look forward to the reviews, especially to see if the 8MP HD main side camera is the true size, and not a carry over of the old 5mp that was upscaled/ interpolated to appear be 8MP.

1 Like

This watch has been delayed and delayed for various reasons which in this world is the new normal . We dont have shipping numbers yet so dont worry

1 Like

Very good news the arrival of Lemfo Lem 16!!! But I have a doubt regarding the Firmware: forgive my ignorance, but is Android Version 11 an international version? or is it a firmware like in the Lemfo lem 14 / 15? Thank you

It’s a stockrom right now, not International firmware.

4 Likes

Yep, pretty much.
I ordered one yesterday and 11th August is the approximate delivery date.

3 Likes

Hello there,
I see that there is no information about the NFC.
Is it because of the regulations ?
A bit disappointed, not you ?

Well, personally I’m not disappointed, I’m happy about a new watch. And I know how difficult it was to obtain the required components.
If NFC components are available again at some point, we might also see a full Android watch with NFC.

3 Likes

Not at all . As it was never having NFC i’m not dissapointed at all . Personally i think its great we have a new watch

1 Like

I agree with you. It is just that it would have been great to have the NFC as well :slight_smile: What is currently the full android smartwatch which has NFC on board?
Thanks

None as yet . But it is a possibility

I’m not disappointed about the lack of NFC either as I have recently found another solution for my NFC(contactless payments) needs: TAPSTER Contactless leather watch strap (and I would say it’s actually a better solution since it can be used even when the watch is out of battery)

which part won’t happen? reviews or other android 11 watches?

1 Like

Other android 11 watches soon .

3 Likes

Hi Pablo,
I tried to buy one this morning, but was not able to use the promotion code you sent us. They offered me the watch at 200 Euro with an internal promotion code. Your code was not accepted.
I rejected. Have I done something wrong. What is the actual price for us?

The code didn’t make any price difference for me either…

I got all excited by this, but it seems the payment system is only available in Europe?

Has anyone seen the IP rating for the Lem16? I didn’t see it in the attached specs or on aliexpress. The Lem14 has been great for me regarding running in the rain etc. and was wondering if the Lem16 would be similar. I also noticed the 2nd image above has “waterproof design” listed on the back.

yes, the amount of supported cards is still quite low, but you could check out my plan B which I had started preparing for before I found out that my bank added support for Tapster back in march. Plan B:

1. buy this swatch: SVHV100-5300 - WINEPAY! - SwatchÂŽ United Kingdom
  2. take out the nfc chip + antenna
  3. either make a watch strap myself or order a custom one from https://www.abpconcept.paris or Leather watch straps, luxury leather goods : Jean Rousseau Paris or Camille Fournet, fine leather goods or https://michaelknappleather.com (don’t know whether any of them would accept to make a strap with the nfc chip in, but worth a try, they’re expensive though)
  4. order curve card (https://www.curve.com) since my bank doesn’t support swatch pay (this is the step I had done)
4 Likes