Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

@yoyolemz
Erm, just trying to understand something here, and for the benefit of everyone else - the video from the LEM16 which I shared with you has no blurring.
Even when I move it quickly to try and provoke blur.

So, do you think it is blurry? :thinking:

1 Like

Video ??? Where ? Here I am hungering after details and review while I await delivery, and then I miss something as important as this :flushed:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fun From LEM16 Thread

I agree with @pablo11 . The camera and video function means nothing to me . The least important thing of all . But as you will see for a tiny camera the results are good

6 Likes

Thank you. The video you took is really appreciated.
I do support Lemfo and own two LEMX, LEM12 Pro, LEM 14 plus a LOKMAT APPLLP 4.
When slowdown the video, the motion details are blury, compared to superior results from LEMX that can capture at 25 frames per second.
But still very good for such a small 5MP camera.
I do building maintenance work, so have to work on roofs and crawl in confined spaces under houses and in roof cavities etc etc , and having everything on my watch is what I look for. Includes Videos, Pictures, email, web browsing, phone and essential documents.
So I no longer have to carry a phone and wallet which can easily be lost or damaged at work.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback.
It is not about supporting a brand but it is about good information for people here who are interested.
I never thought about slowing down the video to be honest because I can’t think of a reason why I would need to :thinking:
However, knowing that they are both 5mp cmos, I am quite surprised that the older LEM X is better.
I will have to fire up my LEM X and compare now that you have raised my interest :sweat_smile:
I must admit that I could not notice any blurring but now I am curious.

You are also in Australia right @yoyolemz…?
Be careful using the camera in any public situation. The cops are pretty severe about it :handshake:

3 Likes

I wish it was possible to buy a high-end FAW without any cameras. I would have no intention of using a camera on a watch and I’d prefer to avoid any suspicion that I might be - besides, they are usually ugly. Perhaps the liberated space could even be used for something more useful.

2 Likes

Personally I totally agree.
I have never ever used the camera on a watch, apart from testing a reported bug.

It’s a total waste of time in my opinion.
But then again I have always had this opinion.

Even when face unlock was a thing…
Still totally not needed on a watch.

2 Likes

Couldnt agree more :+1:

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Fun From LEM16 Thread

I think one of those bugs includes the volume control not making any difference between 4% and 100% (that’s using the inbuilt speaker).
I haven’t been putting mine through any kind of testing but that’s one thing I noticed.
Other than that, with the little bit of use I have had so far - the bluetooth connectivity and volume levels in my car are excellent, as are any calls I have made just using the watch itself. Battery usage is also excellent. Touch screen and typing excellent. Huge storage. So far so good, I am a happy customer. Fingers crossed for longevity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does it work with Myrunningapp and how is the sweat protection, can we use it to do sports ?

1 Like

MRA works fine but i havent tested on a run yet . I test all the watches for running / sweat etc but unfortunately i have " Man Flu " . However i hope to test shortly . There is one small area of concern for sweat but as i said i cannot confirm this yet

5 Likes

That’s a one way pressure valve.
It is designed to only let pressure out and not in.
These have been in use since the old days of speaker problems.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fun From LEM16 Thread

I’ve got it :blush:
Size feels nice on wrist.
Sound initially so high it hurts my ears, this thing is LOUD.
Display on when turning wrist moved into Android settings, not available on fast settings anymore.

8 Likes

Dotsfar…I think I am even more happy that you got it than you are because the waiting was killing me!! :crazy_face: :rofl: I am really glad that you are pleased with it and like the look of it mate! And doesn’t it look great on that Arnold Schwarzenegger look alike wrist! :woozy_face: Cheers, “Thank God it’s arrived, now I can get a good nights sleep”! :rofl:, Doons

3 Likes

Glad you got it :+1: . You are right . Its LOUD

2 Likes

Hey @Dr_Andy_Vishnu ,…Would you know if it is noticeably louder than a Prime 2? I only ask mate because I wear hearing aids and the prime is fairly loud,so if this is louder…wow! Cheers, “Eh? What was that you just said?” :rofl: Doons

2 Likes

Lets put it this way . Its that loud we no longer have pigeons in our garden :+1:

8 Likes