Android 11 is here! Lokmat APPLLP 4 Pro and LEM16 Z40 models

So I asked, and the answer is “not yet”

However I would remind you that the blood oxygen readings are not medically accurate and never have been.
It uses an algorithm to determine the inputs from heart rate (pulse) and gives an estimate. My opinion is that people don’t buy these products for medical information. If that is a requirement then a certified device should be used.
In my opinion anyway…

7 Likes

Agree, but then we could also get rid of the pulse measurements for the same reason. So either it makes sense to see both, now that the watch have them or else it makes sense to see none of them. (Also just my opinion)

2 Likes

I’m sure this has already been found on the forum . I am looking for it now

3 Likes

My watch has arrived :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::+1::+1::+1::+1:. And i am on holiday :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: . Have to wait until saturday

8 Likes

Preparing for arrival with comfortable watch strap order (I can’t guarantee it will fit yet).
22 mm Fenix 5/Fenix 6 Watch Strap, Velcro Nylon

3 Likes

You can find the array value in this clockskin

5 Likes

Great! I have searched this post, but I couldn’t find it. I have to update my Arraytype list. It’s not up to date atm. :+1:

1 Like

Isn’t it just an Oxygen touch field ? I was wishing for an Oxygen readout field, like the pulse value.

Hmm, you might be right. I can’t check the XML right now. I’ll have a look tomorow.

Otherwise there would have been a field with a value in the nineties.

1 Like

To be honest somewhere on the forum there is a huge upto date array list but i couldnt find it

2 Likes

-New functions available - #30 by iscle

1 Like

So if it is there we should put our money on type 62 ?

No. AT 62 is GIF for Stocklauncher.

1 Like

Ok, so it seems there is no Oxygen level yet, which fits with answer from supplier.

Jep. That’s the info @pablo11 got.

1 Like

I misunderstood this . I thought you meant a shortcut to stock app

1 Like

thanks. I was just hoping to save cash.

that looks nice. I have to reorganize my watch box to separate to 24mm bands for my optimus 2 and the 22 mm bands for the lem 16.

My wife loves it when I spend…

2 Likes

I have for them for the Prime 2, and I love how soft they are. Best part is where you rest your pulse when typing on a keyboard, no hard metal part or anything. (Prime 2 is another width).