I need someone with a LEMT/Ticwris Max "D" variant

Not sure when that is going to happen.

Let’s just park it for now because it is soul destroying getting chased for a release date.

Let the guys do their stuff and when it’s ready, everyone will know about it.

I’m not aiming this at you @Maszter93 but rather it’s a general statement for anyone reading this thread :+1::handshake:

I know, ETA always making people mad.
I am also a software engineer, so I know how it feels when asking the ETA. when it’s a paying job then it’s fine. but this is a free contribution so I am not gonna ask for it.
Just saying about my eagerness to test it :relieved:

1 Like

Mod edit :

Don’t post the same question over and over.
I already answered the question.

Actually not asking a question or wanting anything, just want to say thank you to all the Lead Devs and any other devs who stepped up to give us what the manufacturer would have never given us (unless they copy your work and make it their own). Thanks to all the testers out there who keeps flashing over and over to find any errors or get the “thumbs up” results so the devs can know if they need to move forward or not. Thanks EVERYONE as i see there hasn’t been anyone asking for ETA which is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! A community that cares…yep I had already decided a long time ago that this was a pretty good community, this only confirms that feeling. Anyway, just saying thanks and hopefully be encouraging. Gnite Guys.

3 Likes

There is a W version now as well…
Just to keep things interesting :joy:

1 Like

Would it be possible, since the same kernel pretty much works on each harmony device, to just inject the drivers for the different screens into one kernel? Not sure how easy or hard that would be, however it would keep people from worrying about flashing the wrong firmware.

I believe it is an issue that they are looking into

1 Like

I own one of this also. And ready for testing. Please send me any new firmware in order to flash it and test the new android 10 version.

Which watch is it?

LEM T, actually with TICWRIST firmware running on it.

So which screen version do you have?
There are so many now

Is there any official update for the ticwris max.

Hey pablo11 which firmware should i flash for my ticwris. I’m a bit confused here.

It depends on what firmware you are using right now… Or which version came with your watch.

You just need to go to the watch Settings app and go to About Watch and see what version of firmware you have.
Then let me know.

There is no Android 10 firmware available for this model.

If someone posts a custom version there will be an announcement I’m sure.

1 Like

does this mean A10 will be relased for the max s since its a similar arcitecture to the max?

I don’t remember saying that it would be released?
I think I said if a custom version is released you should hear about it…

The MAX S may be upgraded to A10 officially next year but there is no confirmation of this yet.

Cheers

1 Like

FIRMWARE “D” VERSION, as required for testing

Is this your way of asking me for a firmware version :thinking:

No, he doesn’t. Iscle asked if there is anybody with a “d-version”. For testing.

1 Like