....and now it's time to say farewell to my D5.

…and now it’s time to say farewell to my D5. It’s the best smart watch I’ve ever owned but I only have space for one watch! Based in Uk of you want to buy it.
Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162128994543

Ok But what will be your next smartwatch?

I’m going back to my Seiko Pepsi. Worried I’ll break a smart watch being outdoors a fair bit. It’s been great but I’ve done what I wanted to with it and it’s “Time” to put on my old watch which was a gift.

Zeblaze Blitz…I just bought it

@Fabio i also ordered de Zeblaze blitz, i not to much into the sportier look of the watch but it has what i think i need (i have now the D5) but i need something waterproof and rude without losing good look (hard to find huh??), i think if the X3 or X5 had steel band and waterproof that will be my dream smartwatch, but it doesn’t exist by now. I have a doubt i read somewhere that change watch face on the blitz is not posible (at least still not yet) can you please confirm that to me as you as you get it please?

It will be possibile…xda

I can tell you guys that this is the same as the I2 and at the moment there is no way to add custom faces to the watch.
We are working closely with IQI though so the chances are the we will crack it in the end :slight_smile: