Allcall W1 with .watch file

Is .watch file compatible with Allcall w1 watch?

I already tried copy .watch file in to clockskin folder but nothing happen.
How can I use .watch file with my w1 watch? please advise.

thnks

Nov 15, 2017 13:46:50 GMT 1 traapus said:

thnks

follow the video:   

Nov 15, 2017 13:46:50 GMT 1 traapus said:

thnks

You need to install my launcher for that.

/thread/1529/universal-launcher-new-generation-2

Thanks, I just tried using my launcher… after installation, still get confused… some of my old clockskin shows blank screen on preview page. How can I get it back.?

Nov 16, 2017 4:45:47 GMT 1 traapus said:
Thanks, I just tried using my launcher... after installation, still get confused.. some of my old clockskin shows blank screen on preview page. How can I get it back.?

Ok.. I know the problem now.. it is because of missing file clock_skin_model.png .. so I go to rename some preview file to this name .. its ok now.

By the way, How can I use .face extenstion with Full android watch?

Nov 16, 2017 6:30:06 GMT 1 traapus said:
Nov 16, 2017 4:45:47 GMT 1 traapus said:
Thanks, I just tried using my launcher... after installation, still get confused.. some of my old clockskin shows blank screen on preview page. How can I get it back.?

Ok.. I know the problem now.. it is because of missing file clock_skin_model.png .. so I go to rename some preview file to this name .. its ok now.

By the way, How can I use .face extenstion with Full android watch?

You can’t.

After 2 day use of my launcher in w1… I fell of slow display during touching the screen… And my w1 hang during booting up. I tried to find the way to uninstall launcher app but the button of uninstall not work. How to remove my launcher from the watch?

Nov 18, 2017 8:50:09 GMT 1 traapus said:
After 2 day use of my launcher in w1.. I fell of slow display during touching the screen.. And my w1 hang during booting up. I tried to find the way to uninstall launcher app but the button of uninstall not work. How to remove my launcher from the watch?

Yes it works, After hiting the button, the launcher should stop and prepare to be uninstalled. Also, there’s a exit button…

Nov 18, 2017 9:45:01 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Nov 18, 2017 8:50:09 GMT 1 traapus said:
After 2 day use of my launcher in w1.. I fell of slow display during touching the screen.. And my w1 hang during booting up. I tried to find the way to uninstall launcher app but the button of uninstall not work. How to remove my launcher from the watch?

Yes it works, After hiting the button, the launcher should stop and prepare to be uninstalled. Also, there's a exit button...

Try to do it many times... can not uninstall at all.  I try on launching the program but nothing happen and also can not uninstall it. I still see this app inside Application list.  Grey color uninstall button shows only.   Any shortcut way to uninstall it completely? 
Nov 19, 2017 5:07:49 GMT 1 traapus said:
Nov 18, 2017 9:45:01 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Yes it works, After hiting the button, the launcher should stop and prepare to be uninstalled. Also, there's a exit button...

Try to do it many times... can not uninstall at all. I try on launching the program but nothing happen and also can not uninstall it. I still see this app inside Application list. Grey color uninstall button shows only. Any shortcut way to uninstall it completely?

It’s not a Big deal if you don’t uninstall the App. You can search for an App to uninstall the administrative apps, that’s what your watch OS is missing. But honnestly my launcher is not responsible of your issues.

Nov 19, 2017 9:00:32 GMT 1 ricktop said:
Nov 19, 2017 5:07:49 GMT 1 traapus said:
Try to do it many times... can not uninstall at all.  I try on launching the program but nothing happen and also can not uninstall it. I still see this app inside Application list.  Grey color uninstall button shows only.   Any shortcut way to uninstall it completely? 

It's not a Big deal if you don't uninstall the App. You can search for an App to uninstall the administrative apps, that's what your watch OS is missing. But honnestly my launcher is not responsible of your issues.

thnks.. finally I need to reset my phone to default and do copying all the file again.  It's ok now without my launcher.