Aerodinamico Scuderia Ferrari

I wear this watch when I’m in my Ferrari (see below)

clock_skin_model

MY FERRARI:

FerarriRearSMALL

CREDIT: H2HubWatches.com

3 Likes

No denying that is a nice watch face Dad :+1: But I am willing to be you a Magnum of champagne that is was Tom Sellick who parked that Ferrari and I can prove it with this snap I took!

Oh and if you take a good look at his face…well he ain’t too happy with you saying you own his car! :crazy_face: :rofl: Cheers, Doons

1 Like

Sorry Doons you can’t fool me - where the heel did you get MY picture?

“YOUR picture” :woozy_face: :rofl: Dad (And I mean this in the nicest possible way! :woozy_face: :crazy_face:)…me thinks your spending just a wee bit too long at the watch face design desk and not enough time in the real world! If that is the face that looks back at you from the shaving mirror every morning…well…(Now whats the first thing your supposed to do with them…Oh yes! Agree!) Well ok there Thomas and mighty fine you look to pardner & I always did like your TV series “Doubledad P.I” ! Now I wish to hell I could remember what the 2nd thing to do is…oh yes! I remember now! Ring the Asylum!!! Gotta run Tom, I need to make an urgent phone call! Cheers Higgins…er…Doons :rofl: