Account settings

Hi guys, do you know it’s impossible to reach account settings from our watch? I mean that I can get to the list of accounts installed but when I click on a specific one I am redirected automatically to the previous page… Please tell me there is a workaround
I installed my work mail account and now I cannot remove it because afaik the remove item is on the menu internal to the account settings which I cannot reach :_(

Jan 11, 2018 12:40:23 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
Hi guys, do you know it's impossible to reach account settings from our watch? I mean that I can get to the list of accounts installed but when I click on a specific one I am redirected automatically to the previous page... Please tell me there is a workaround I installed my work mail account and now I cannot remove it because afaik the remove item is on the menu internal to the account settings which I cannot reach :_(

A little more information would be great. What watch do you have? Are you trying to remove an account? A photo speaks a thousand words. Please let us have one....

Cheers

Pablo

Hi guys, do you know it's impossible to reach account settings from our watch? I mean that I can get to the list of accounts installed but when I click on a specific one I am redirected automatically to the previous page... Please tell me there is a workaround I installed my work mail account and now I cannot remove it because afaik the remove item is on the menu internal to the account settings which I cannot reach :_(

even with settings search or google gesture?

Jan 11, 2018 13:48:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Hi guys, do you know it’s impossible to reach account settings from our watch? I mean that I can get to the list of accounts installed but when I click on a specific one I am redirected automatically to the previous page… Please tell me there is a workaround
I installed my work mail account and now I cannot remove it because afaik the remove item is on the menu internal to the account settings which I cannot reach :_(

even with settings search or google gesture?

Jan 11, 2018 14:24:39 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

Jan 11, 2018 13:48:24 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

checked with both and you are right with Settings Search it does'nt have the option to remove and with google gesture you can.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

Jan 11, 2018 17:26:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 11, 2018 14:24:39 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

checked with both and you are right with Settings Search it does’nt have the option to remove and with google gesture you can.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.gesturesearch&hl=en

"sorry, this content is not yet available in your country" ... that's what the playstore told me  In fact I remember I already saw this suggestion from you and I already looked for it directly in playstore but I couldn't find it and I didn't realize why... now I discovered I just cannot have it because my country is prehistoric!!!! 
Jan 11, 2018 17:54:33 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

Jan 11, 2018 17:26:16 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
checked with both and you are right with Settings Search it does’nt have the option to remove and with google gesture you can.

"sorry, this content is not yet available in your country" ... that's what the playstore told me  In fact I remember I already saw this suggestion from you and I already looked for it directly in playstore but I couldn't find it and I didn't realize why... now I discovered I just cannot have it because my country is prehistoric!!!! 

what is great about android that you do'nt need root or anything else to install apps that do'nt come from play store:)

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/gesture-search/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-release/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-android-apk-download/

Jan 11, 2018 18:33:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:

Jan 11, 2018 17:54:33 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
“sorry, this content is not yet available in your country” … that’s what the playstore told me
In fact I remember I already saw this suggestion from you and I already looked for it directly in playstore but I couldn’t find it and I didn’t realize why… now I discovered I just cannot have it because my country is prehistoric!!!

what is great about android that you do’nt need root or anything else to install apps that do’nt come from play store:)

www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/gesture-search/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-release/gesture-search-2-1-5-2-android-apk-download/

Thank you, I managed to install it. Anyway I can still get to the page but as I try to access the account, I’m out

Jan 11, 2018 20:04:39 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

Jan 11, 2018 18:33:35 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
what is great about android that you do’nt need root or anything else to install apps that do’nt come from play store:)

Thank you, I managed to install it. Anyway I can still get to the page but as I try to access the account, I’m out

Can you confirm that you can do it and possibly leave me a video to show me exactly how you do it?

Jan 11, 2018 22:37:05 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

Well, I have not seen a way to directly remove from the watch a google account. But you can go to your google dashboard and erase your watch access to google service which would remove the account etc etc .. should work the same any other account I presume ..
Jan 11, 2018 22:37:05 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
Jan 11, 2018 20:04:39 GMT 1 ziotempa said:
Thank you, I managed to install it. Anyway I can still get to the page but as I try to access the account, I'm out

Can you confirm that you can do it and possibly leave me a video to show me exactly how you do it?

it's easy, go to google gesture - accounts - google - scroll down to - account preferance - delete....if you still having problem let me know and i show it by video.

Jan 12, 2018 10:00:27 GMT 1 soniasophie9697 said:
it’s easy, go to google gesture - accounts - google - scroll down to - account preferance - delete…if you still having problem let me know and i show it by video.

Oh now I see… You are right, that can be done using this workaround for Google accounts. But in fact it doesn’t work with exchange account, because there is no account preference in the menu…

Jan 12, 2018 7:53:08 GMT 1 djio said:
Well, I have not seen a way to directly remove from the watch a google account. But you can go to your google dashboard and erase your watch access to google service which would remove the account etc etc … should work the same any other account I presume …

Thanks for your suggestion. You’re right, maybe this can be done… Anyway you have to know that I’m doing all this not because I want to really delete that exchange account, but because I want to get rid of the pin request caused by the installation of that account. I fear that removing the authorization from outlook to my watch will not do the job of removing the pin…
Sorry, it’s a long story and I have opened another specific post for this, but since nobody seems to have this problem I was looking for a different solution because even from Lemfo they cannot help me with the pin removal, so I was looking for a workaround
I’ll try to root the watch, maybe I can do more with admin permissions, who knows…

Jan 12, 2018 12:24:42 GMT 1 ziotempa said:

Jan 12, 2018 7:53:08 GMT 1 djio said:
Well, I have not seen a way to directly remove from the watch a google account. But you can go to your google dashboard and erase your watch access to google service which would remove the account etc etc … should work the same any other account I presume …

Thanks for your suggestion. You're right, maybe this can be done... Anyway you have to know that I'm doing all this not because I want to really delete that exchange account, but because I want to get rid of the pin request caused by the installation of that account. I fear that removing the authorization from outlook to my watch will not do the job of removing the pin... Sorry, it's a long story and I have opened another specific post for this, but since nobody seems to have this problem I was looking for a different solution because even from Lemfo they cannot help me with the pin removal, so I was looking for a workaround I'll try to root the watch, maybe I can do more with admin permissions, who knows...

Try going to settings in the play store. You can normally manage the account from there.

Sorry i cannot find any account settings in Play Store